“Absolutely fantastic 2 hours :)”
Review of North West Cruises - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
North West Cruises
Reviewed 12 August 2011

I booked a wildlife cruise for myself and my 3 year old daughter and we were not left disappointed. The local boat crew were second to none, gave plenty information throughout the trip but were not too overbearing with it. The trip lasted two hours and it flew by. The crew were on the look-out for wildlife with us and if something was sighted through the binoculars (which are included onboard for each passenger) then we headed there. We were so fortunate to see a variety of sea birds, porpoises, seals and dolphins (some swimming around the boat). It rained for a short while but it did not take away from the experience one bit.
It is obvious to see that the crew are devoted to what they do and they certainly take pride in doing it. They have excellent knowledge of the wildlife in this beautiful area and I hear that they have the same knowledge when it comes to fishing. The whole trip was very relaxed, lots of wildlife to see and plenty banter to go with it! I would also like to add that the staff at the booking office were very friendly and helpful and had excellent local knowledge.
I will definitely book with North West Cruises again and will recommend them to anyone looking for a brilliant trip on a very comfortable, clean boat.
(I will post some photos on here when I get the chance). Thanks North West Cruises :)

3  Thank mfmm79

Reviewed 6 August 2011

Lovely staff and crew, so friendly and welcoming. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic which is lovely nowadays when everyone seems to be so miserable. Had a lovely wildlife cruise on a perfect dry day and had only booked for the rest of the family due to the fact I would watch the dog. Not a problem at all. Left the car keys with the land booking office crew and they kept an eye on my dog for the duration of the cruise allowing me to enjoy it with the rest of the family and at absolutely no extra cost. Would strongly recommend this group of enthusiastic people doing a job they obviously love.

4  Thank NippyGlasgow
Reviewed 26 July 2011

13 yr old son preferred this to famous Fla attractions! The land based staff and crew are 2nd to none! Young guys with spirit and real sense of mein host! They offer a great trip and kids loved it! To top it all you can have fish for tea!

3  Thank sc0ts_away
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Found north west cruises via word of mouth in gairloch. They are a new company just set up, visit www.northwestcruises.co.uk for more info.

We went for a team away day fishing and had a great time. Jody (captain) was a great laugh and kept our spirits up during some miserable weather! After an hour or so the fish started biting though and weather forgotten.

Northwestcruises provided all our gear and where reasonably priced, we also managed a wee discount because their was 8 of us.

All and all it was great fun and we will definitely be back again, preferably with better weather!

Thanks Jody, it was emotional!

6  Thank Roddy1822