“Ideal Stay”

Boston Lodge
Boston Lodge
Ranked #5 of 17 Boston B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 April 2017

We stayed for one night, myself, husband and adult son. The family room was really big but more importantly spotless as was the bathroom. The breakfast was tasty and my son enjoyed his scrambled egg and he doesn't usually eat breakfast! Patrick was really friendly. We have already booked again for July. It really is excellent value. Thanks

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 March 2017

I was in the area on business, and Boston Lodge was perfectly placed. I arrived in the afternoon to check in and get a key, The welcome was warm and genuine, Patrick's a lovely chap. Worthy of note is the intelligent lighting when you return at 2am ! DJs don't keep office hours. No fumbling about for switches, as you walk in, the lights switch themselves on and guide you to your room in perfect safety. My room, ( number 1, facing the dreaded A17 trunk road ) was clean and suitably equipped, with a nice en suite shower and loads of tea and coffee making equipment. As to the noise from the road, well with the windows closed, I never heard a thing, so no problems there for me.
Breakfast times were very flexible, there was a wide choice of food, cereals, toast, juices etc, and the quality of the food was first class. No complaints at all.
For the price I paid, it was clean, comfortable, and great value, and if I ever need to stay in the area again, Boston Lodge will be at the top of the list to use.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2016

The Boston Lodge is a small Guest with excellent proprietors Patrick and Hazel. They go to great lengths to look after their guests and make sure they have everything they need,

We had an ensuite family room for four of us which was clean, well kept and spotless.

Breakfast was excellent with cereal fruit and any cooked we wanted - we didn't have the full English although we could as it did look nice. They had a menu for breakfast and it arrived quickly. The value for money was unbelievable. Tucked way on quiet street (we went past as it looks slightly different from pictures, I think there has been an extension. We went past it - for info first or second place on left. We were very late in arriving (past 11 so Patrick arranged a safe place for us to pick up a key and told us our room number. It is ideally located to explore Lincolnshire and only 45 7 minutes from the historic town of Lincoln which was lovely with cobbled streets and lovely shops. I can't praise this place enough and can't understand the negative comment about noise from one person above – found it extremely quiet! ! I have no hesitation in recommending Boston Lodge.

Room Tip: If I would rate this Guest Houe with a 5+ or more if I could and so woud my friends.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Hidden away but a very good find, for bed and breakfast very clean good rooms; good cooked breakfast with a large choice of serving times. Host that took care of the guests knew our names and welcomed us

Room Tip: Quiet well placed pleasant location, ground floor rooms for the less able
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Boston Lodge was a comfortable stay and good value for money. The room was very tidy and we had a shower in our room which was perfect, as we were getting ready for a wedding that was being held locally. The owner is very attentive and there for any of your needs. Breakfast is ordered the evening before, and you are given a choice of all of the English breakfast options.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple