1,119 results
All reviews one way system executive room feature room no lift courtyard bar old building boston stump centre of town overlooking the river car park market place lovely hotel evening meal main course saturday night enjoyable stay wedding reception
Reviewed 7 June 2018

We spent a lovely weekend in Boston, with the intention of looking around for a retirement location. The White Hart is a smart, well located hotel, positioned on the river in the centre of town. This made it a perfect location for exploring the town, which has a good variety of shops and restaurants. However the menu in the hotel, served our tastes very well, and on the first night we had a delicious seafood pasta dish, followed on the second night by fish and chips. The breakfasts were plentiful and I had the scrambled eggs and smoked salmon and my partner the full English. I'm told the Lincolnshire sausages are amongst the best, but as I don't eat meat I'll take his word for it. Excellent service and extensive wine choice. On the down side, it's a little noisy at night because of its location, also the plumbing made some interesting noises, but was efficient none the less.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
White Hart B, Front Office Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for taking your time to leave feedback from your recent visit. I am so pleased to hear that you had a lovely stay with us, and that you also enjoyed dining on both evenings with us too! I will be sure to pass on your great comments to our kitchen team. I am however sorry to hear that you had some noise disruption during the night and hope that this didn't prevent you getting a good night sleep. It would be lovely to welcome you back to the Hotel again in the future!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

As always, a wonderful hotel, the most comfortable hotel beds ever. Clean, welcoming, great friendly staff. Great food
and great choices for
breakfast, room service is good too. Great location and can throughly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking your time to leave feedback from your recent visit. I am so pleased to hear how comfortable your stay was and that the staff provided excellent customer service! It would be lovely to welcome you back to the Hotel again in the future!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Visited one Saturday evening greeted by a lovely young lady very friendly. Ordered steak and gammon which both included chips but alas the chef sent out chips that hadn’t been cooked long enough and steak should have been medium to well and it was red inside very disappointing. Chips were swapped for fries but we had both eaten half our meals by then. When we got the bill they had charged for replacement fries (I would recommend you check your bill) They did make a very small reduction on the bill but all in all we was very disappointed.

We don’t got out to eat very often so I do feel for the money we paid this visit was not up to standard and would have expected some better compensation for the uncooked food.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I was expecting a more faded coaching inn type ambience but I was pleasantly surprised by the modern, well appointed feel. The food was very nice, the staff attentive and the facilities up to date. One of the best hotels I have stayed in for a long time.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
White Hart B, Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for leaving feedback from your recent stay. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and was impressed by our Hotel! Our staff work hard to provide excellent customer service so it is great to hear that this doesn't go un noticed. We would love to welcome you back to the Hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Ideal location central for everything around lovely helpful staff and a lovely hotel would certainly go back this is the 2nd hotel in the coaching inns chain we have stayed lovely evening meals in the restaurant and a lovely cooked breakfast

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for leaving feedback from your recent stay. I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay, and also enjoyed dining with us!! It would be lovely to welcome you back again in the future, and definitely try some more Hotels in the Coaching Inn group!