All reviews petrol station bar menu steak pie brilliant service good size bar area easy access travel lodge great value for money stayed for one night rooms are clean main road free wifi sunday lunch welcoming staff pudding fantastic food
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Ordered a snack/ small meal, smoked salmon sandwich with a side salad.

Salmon sandwich was fine but was spoilt by the side salad which apart from a few fresh leaves on top was limp and soggy borderlng on slimy.

We were offered a replacement , but that didn't alter the fact it should not have been served in that condition.

No apology was offered and it seems as if standards are slipping.
Having been frequent customers in the past , can't see us eating there again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Helen D, Public Relations Manager at Supreme Inns, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Customer

Thank you so much for the review and we are very sorry that you feel this way.
Our main aim to provide great food and service, we are very sorry if you feel you didn't receive this on this occasion.
We hope you will come back and view us with fresh eyes, thank you for your frequent custom.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a night, the bed was fairly hard, there was a sign saying we couldn’t bring our own food and drink in, the walls were very thin so kept getting woken up just by people talking in a normal voice, used one of the towels which smelt like vinegar which wasn’t pleasant. Staff were okay not overly polite, the room was clean and nice looking, overall an alright stay

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Zoe

Thank you so much for the review and your feedback with has been shared with the team to improve our service.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Family party had room 223 had lovely meal in Bar area when booking told reception I was vegetarian she replied no worries just tell chef at breakfast. The fan in bathroom was so loud to put light on it started and got louder and louder cutting in and out and gave me a headache I taped it it was soooo loud. In the night I used bathroom in the dark not to wake family several times. Breakfast finished at 10 am got down 9.45 and was told food finished at 10 that’s why there was nothing to eat I asked for my veggie sausages and was told no could not do them I explained ordered on booking but they said NO I informed them the time and asked for more food to be cooked and they put it in the fryer. Such a shame as was lovely place. I have emailed three times still awaiting reply. From the manager.

1  Thank Little K

Dear Customer

Thank you so much for the review and bringing these issues to our attention your feedback is appreciated.
We haven't received your emails, if you would like to email rebecca@supremeinns.co.uk with further feedback it would be greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

The restaurant food here is simply delicious! We booked here for my husband’s birthday. We had a choice of ordering from the bar menu too, so there really was loads of choice. The starters of scallops were cooked just right, presented so well. Others tried the beef with noodles, what a generous portion. Our mains were served with freshly cooked vegetables, rustic chips and new potatoes too. I was concerned my fillet steak wouldn’t be cooked well done, it was perfect! The sauce was so tasty, as was the belly pork, salmon and venison. The service was brilliant, friendly and helpful. As we were so full up, we couldn’t sample a dessert.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Helen D, Manager at Supreme Inns, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Customer

Thank you so much for the lovely review and lovely words, they are very much appreciated by all the team.
We are very happy that you all enjoyed your meals and chose Supreme Inns to celebrate your husbands birthday.
Many thanks and best wishes from all the team

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting my elderly mother who lives locally. The hotel was clean an welcoming, and the rooms were spacious and comfortable - the bathroom having the luvurt of a full sized bath! All of the staff we encountered went out of their way to be friendly and welcoming and kindly kept my yoghurt cartons in their fridge so that I could have it with my breakfast! By the second day they had even remembered and had it on the table ready for me! We ate 2 evening meals here which were all excellent. The food was delicious, beautifully presented, hot and very reasonably priced. Staff were attentive and friendly, finding us a table quickly n a busy evening when we had not booked. They even took time to offer to take a group photo and managed to solve a mobile phone technical hitch! Breakfast was delicious with a good choice. A very enjoyable stay made perfect by the excellent customer service and lovely staff.

Dear Linda