US$ 164
PremierInn.com
Pitchup.com
Boston Lodge(Boston)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf coursegolf clubgolf breakdriving rangebalcony roomgolf centresmall hotelfriendly receptionfree wifirooms are spaciousthe ground floorfamily roomstaff were politefirst floorbath and showerfantastic hotelvery reasonable price
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, great rooms and amazing food! Staff fab except from young long haired blonde receptionist. So rude and miserable, does not give a good impression of the hotel. Apart from that I love staying here, I have done so several times for business and will continue to do so.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank robeche01
Reviewed 2 February 2018

because:

1. The walls must be very thin as they have poor sound-proofing, great if you like to listen to the next room's TV, or what the guests are getting up to....

2. The smoking area is next to the hotel front door (always a good sign!) and so is close to bedroom windows also, meaning that you risk having second-hand smoke in your bedroom if you like to open a window.

3. The cleaning staff ignore the "do not disturb" signs.

4. It's not cheap either - £74 per night.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 80sSoul
Reviewed 24 December 2017

My room was lovely. It was clean and warn. For the money I paid I was pleasantly surprised at how much room I had. The only negative was that I could hear the traffic from the road which stopped me from going back to sleep. However, I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Looks lovely, food at restaurant very nice, unfortunately the huge bed was very uncomfortable, new mattress needed! The room was freezing all night and if those issues didn't keep us awake, the 2 men in next room shouting, laughing and banging about half the night did, left feeling cold, tired and not wanting to return... Sorry!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Extremely rude young blonde receptionist who demented a late checkout fee on a Christmas works night out which was no fault of my own due to a issue with the kitchen and a delay with breakfast leaving me late back to check out. After the frustration of a 45 minute wait for breakfast I Was greeted abruptly with you have 10 minutes or I’m charging you on my return to the hotel. Very unprofessional.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business