All reviewswine tastingvineyard tourthree choirs vineyardon arrivalchristmas presentboth nightsenglish wineseggs benedictbirthday treatevening mealmain restaurantstunning viewsdifferent winescheese boardtravelzoo dealroom was largeblack pudding
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Excellent informative staff, very comfortable room, lovely food in the restaurant and great wines couldn’t have asked for more definetly worth the visit and will be back. Highly recommended for a mini break.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ianpez
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I visited with my husband having been given a tour and lunch voucher last Christmas by him.

Bart talked us through the wine and it's production, evidencing his passion for wine and the vineyard itself.

Our table for lunch looked out onto the valley of vines and our 10 month old was given a throne like high chair to make him comfy.

The staff were very friendly and the food was served promptly. The venison burger was accompanying by a delicious plum ketchup and the Brie starter was cheese heaven.

It's worth a visit if you're spending some time in the area or you're local as it's a little gem in the Gloucestershire countryside.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rlchaston
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Picked this venue ,as a mid way meet up, a 50 mile round trip for both of us, for our christmas bash, with our very special friends, all went reasonably, untill my pudding!, 7.50 pounds , yes 7.50 pounds, for just a very ,very small portion of rock hard christmas pudding, did not say anything, as did not want to spoil the meet up, BUT, JUST BE AWARE OF THIS RIP OFF, at 30pounds ahead disapointed, will not be going again

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Me and my family ate in the restaurant after our wine tour.
Our waitress was incredibly helpful with my dietary requirements and with the chef came up with a delicious meal that I could eat! I don’t often eat out because of my diet but she was so kind and helpful that I didn’t feel like a nuisance which I was very grateful for! The food was so yummy! Would definitely recommend the lamb! The wine was very nice too! My my was on a motor scooter and the tour and restaurant are very accessible which is always good to know! Will definitely be returning and would 100% recommend!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

The weather wasn’t good enough to walk round the vineyards but didn’t stop us enjoying the day. Nice little tour and a chance to sample several wines; the bubbly was a delight. Tour guide was passionate about the wines and very knowledgeable. Really enjoyed our trip.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends