All reviews fresh milk great location quaint cottage marmalade watch your head samphire b and b a lovely stay old house top floor big fluffy towels tea and coffee cooked options fried bread full english little gem bed and breakfast
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Have just visited four 4 nights and had a really good time ,with one exception not in the control of the place. Excellent rooms, very good breakfasts and very nice staff make for a perfect place .Highly recommend to all and will revisit as soon as next in Cornwall.
(Exception mentioned earlier where guests in another room having a "domestic" which ended with the police arriving outside my room which was next door to sort it out)

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights from October 1st-. A fab stay at Cyntwell very friendly welcome. Wendy the owner showed us our room a lovely twin. Very tastefully decorated spotlessly clean and comfortable and attention to detail perfect to the array of teas, coffees biscuits to fresh milk each day in a cool bag .
Breakfasts were very tasty good quality ingredients and a varied choice including cereals and fresh fruit salad and yoghurt
Would not hesitate to recommend Cyntwell as a fantastic B&B.
Had never been to padstow before visited a few seaside places had visited when children were young so all in all a great weekend

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Cyntwell B&B. My room was charming, comfortable and well-appointed, with a lovely view of quaint, colorful facades along the street. The proprietor, Wendy, was couldn't have been more gracious and helpful. She provided helpful tips about Padstow and went out of her way to help when my luggage failed to arrive from an airport courier. The B&B is perfectly located on a quiet street just a short walk to the busy harbor area. My only regret was that I couldn't stay longer!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank knickertraveler711
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely 2 night stay at Cyntwell. Perfect position to walk into town!! Close to everything. Very friendly, welcoming and accommodating. Nice full English in the morning! Would definitely recommend this lovely B&B to friends and family in the future!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

This is a lovely B&B in a great location enabling you to walk into town. I loved the fact I could get up early before the massive crowds arrived and have Padstow almost to myself. The parking is an additional cost you'd need to factor in as at this time of year it's hard to find a free space on the side roads, we were only lucky one evening out of three, so it comes out as quite a costly overnight stay. The rooms are lovely, really clean and newly decorated. Because it is old the stairs are narrow and steep and head space in the shower over the bath was limited.... if you are tall it could be painful! The breakfasts were tasty, the fry up we felt was a little lacking for what we'd paid (one piece of bacon), but the porridge was good and the fresh fruit delicious. The homemade marmalade was delicious :)

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple