All reviews north cornwall port isaac padstow walks caravan
Reviewed 10 June 2017

wow! all I can say.
Simply my favourite accommodation all week as I travel vlogged north Cornwall. I booked this and it was on the top end of price and the most expensive of the three, however it was worth every penny.

problem: no phone signal, not "wheelchair" friendly to get to my room (but I walk a little)
benefit: beautiful, peaceful environment with welcoming hosts.

I was there on a quiet day, being the only guest, it was a warm evening, light breeze.

Wifi included free. Breakkie substantial and made to order.

Room tip: all rooms, but mine was the biggest
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

What a wonderful find. This b&b although off the beaten track is stunning.
The welcome you receive is second to none. The rooms are beautifully clean and decorated. The bed is soooo comfy. The toiletries are lovely.
Breakfast is made to order and yummy using local ingredients.
Located in the most stunning grounds it is a great base location for visiting the area. My husband stays here when playing golf as it is exactly halfway between Trevose and St Enodoc golf clubs.
There is a cattery onsite also which would be great for people who want a holiday but have pets.
We will be back again and again.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2016

We had two nights at this delightful b&b. The property is located in a beautiful two acre garden just outside Wadebridge. The room was very well appointed with a very comfortable king size bed. The en-suite shower room was very new and had the best shower we had experienced in the UK! Nice toiletries and towels were provided. Tea and coffee facilities were good guests can use the lounge and also take full advantage of the gardens. Breakfasts were delicious. I would highly recommend this b&b

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

As always Sharon and Jon are v welcoming. The place is spotlessly clean which is great for my son who suffers with asthma and allergies. The gardens are immaculate and such a great base for exploring this part of Cornwall. I would highly recommend - we have stayed in the caravan each time and can't fault it - a little gem just outside Wadebridge

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2016

I stayed here for 3 nights. My employer paid directly. Despite the fact that they were very tardy in paying and weren't particularly helpful in terms of process, Jon and Sharon didn't complain at all. The room was of a very high standard. The en suite was excellent. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was good. The only annoying thing was that I would have preferred to have taken much longer over it, but I had to go to work at the show so I had to gobble it down fast.

Room tip: The room with turquoise blue cushions was sunny
Date of stay: June 2016