Overall my husband and I had a wonderful week on a half-board basis. this is a lovely hotel in a beautiful area at the end of a promenade, quiet but yet within walking distance to more busy areas. Although a large hotel it never felt overcrowded, Not many people seemed to use the two pools so I was often in the pool myself - great for decent swimming! A good library for leaving or borrowing books, Food good, staff helpful and welcoming. Entertainment was not the best I have experienced but okay. Just very relaxing in beautiful surroundings,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Costa de Adeje* 9 storey building* Located on the seafront* 21,000 garden* 150 m from Playa del Duque beach* 1.5 Km from various shops* 22 km from the airport* 150 m from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje
- Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje