Exceptional hotel in my view. First class service, polite and friendly staff, excellent food and a relaxing atmosphere. The hotel is clean and welcoming and i struggle to find anything negative.
In a good location with some nice places to vist only a short walk either way up the coast, nice views from the hotel and the pools are immaculate.
I would normally take a villa having experienced the disappointment of staying in hotels in the past, but this surpassed my expectation and re kindled my faith in hotel based vacations.
The hotel tends to attract an older client and is not well prepared for children or younger people, the advantage here is the peace and quiet the downside is that teenagers would wish to explore the less attractive side of Tenerife in Los Cristianos or Playa de la Americas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on Costa de Adeje* 9 storey building* Located on the seafront * 21,000 garden * 150 m from Playa del Duque beach * Entertainments and shopping centre are within 1,8 km distance in La Caleta * 22 km from Internacional Airport Reina Sofía Tenerife Sur (TFS) * 150 m from a bus stop * The hotel has been completely refurbished in spring/summer 2015 * Accepted Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje
- Hotel Riu Palace Tenerife Adeje