“Absolutely Amazing Time!”

Rebels Tarifa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had an excellent 5 days in Tarifa mainly due to the level and quality of service of Rebels kite school! Dani was an excellent teacher, was very motivated and enthusiastic about kite boarding and really encouraged me to progress everyday while ensuring that I always understood all the safety measures and requirements. I have tried kite boarding in a couple of different locations but Dani was easily the best teacher. All the other staff were very helpful and approachable which really helped to put me at ease so that I could get the best out of the week :) Thanks guys and I will be back in a couple of months and I will stay in your hostel too!! Cheers

1  Thank colliewobbles8
in 5 reviews
"coming back"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Tried kite surfing for the first time - had an an amazing teacher (Javi) who was incredibly patient and continuously adapted the lesson to suit my ability. I was a bit nervous at the beginning but thanks to Javi, I quickly progressed and was in the water by the second lesson! One of the best experiences - it's a must!
The staff at Rebels kite school were all so welcoming and made the whole experience perfect. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Big thank you to javi, great instructor! Helped me progress, feel safe and all round great guy! The whole team are super friendly and really want you to do well and have a great time. Thank you so much! If you’re wondering who to kite with... PICK THESE GUYS! from naomi and Kam!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I had the best experience with Rebels Tarifa! Dani is an absolute gentleman, a devoted professional, and the friendliest guy! Top of the line equipment and very well prepared instructors. I stayed in the Surf House too and had a lot of fun. Couldn't have wished for a better place to learn how to kite.
Vicente