“Our favourite panaderia”
Review of Granier

Granier
Ranked #2 of 7 Bakeries in Fuengirola
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There are many Graniers in Fuengirola but we prefer this one in Los Bolches. Great staff.
Very large selection of their various fresh foods.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Hi ive just returned from feungirola me and my partner went here for breakfast every morning and some times for coffee at night amazing coffee shop .clean and some brilliant selection of pastries and friendly staff .every morning we got 2 americanos orange juice and pain au chocolate for only 7 euro so cheap. Best place I found for this type of food and recommend it very highly :) wish it was back where I live in ireland

Reviewed 23 August 2018

We were peckish and spotted this place on our way in to Fuengirola. The cafe window looked very inviting and we popped in for some lunch. The main difficulty was choosing, as everything looked great, but sandwiches, drinks and cakes were duly ordered and we had a lovely lunch in this rather busy cafe. If we came again we might time it earlier or later as lunch time was obviously a popular time but the food was faultless and I would not hesitate eating here again if we were in the area.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

This cafe offers some really nice bakery products, sandwiches and coffee. I especially like the frappe coffee that's like a coffee flavoured slushy / semi melted ice-cream.

There are donuts to die for and baguettes, croissants and other delights to enjoy but it's all served by the most chaotic system on the planet and it drove me bonkers.

There is no system. You can stand at the counter wanting a sandwich and a coffee but you have to order them separately and so you lose your place. It's a messy system and they can't speak English so it becomes a free-for-all and a lot of furious finger pointing.

The food is good. It's well priced but they have to sort themselves out and come up with a system of serving it customers more efficiently.

It got so bad one day that I gave up and went to another shop.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Today we had excellent breakfast/ lunch in this Granier. A busy place but always a minute to have a chat with the staff. See you tomorrow!!

1  Thank Jeroen V