“Brilliant sea food”

Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

I would definitely recommend this restaurant for probably some of the best seafood you would find in Fuengirola. The Mussels were excellent and very large, Calamari was the best I have ever had, and everything else was superb as well. We were the only ones in there restaurant at the time, and found the service very over attentive. We felt that the staff were constantly looking over us whilst we were eating, ready in a second to come and clear our plates and give us new ones. It was very good service, just too much for us. I would have given it 5/5 if it were not for this uncomfortable experience. They also lost their tip from charging us €8 for 3 breads, even though we only had 2. Prices were quite expensive, but we were expecting it. Would recommend it, but try and come when there are more people and you don’t feel like you are being watched over

Food - 5/5
Cost - 4/5
Service - 2/5 (nothing wrong with it, but it was just too much for us)

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 26 October 2018

The best fishrestaurant in Spain. You can't find a better one. This is a place where you enjoy The fish and the wine.
You are in The best hands in this place.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018

We visit this restaurant everytime we are in Southern Spain. We would not miss the Jose experience.
This week we visited and had another fabulous evening. The fish is so fresh and on display and we love to start with the tuna and tomato salad. The prairies were the best we have ever tasted and the small squid were delicious.
If you want fresh fish and seafood and excellent service you must visit this restaurant.
Although Jose was not there on this occasion we have to complement all the staff who gave outstanding service as always.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018

My review of a year ago still stands. Outstanding Materia Prima!!! Service is still top notch and, to me, this is one of the best, if not the best, fish restaurant that I have had the pleasure to eat in, in my long hungry life.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

A friend of ours, who lives here for the last 6 years being Spanish and Swiss recommended us this place. I have to admit it was one of the best fish restaurants I came by this year and we travel quiet a lot and love eating. We took the Seabram which was absolutely outstanding . I love doing myself the salted seabass in the often but I have to say this Seabram was something ! Sear Urchin for me as a starter . I have been very impressed by the excellent service too, (real professionals) it s pricy for sure but really worth it and I ll go back there for sure !

Date of visit: September 2018