“Date night ”
Review of Estilo Campo

Estilo Campo
Ranked #25 of 1,167 Restaurants in Fuengirola
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Argentinian Steak House- Charcoal Grill - Creole Cuisine - Open Kitchen - Wines from Mendoza - Argentinian Staff
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Came across this lovely restaurant by accident as was looking for directions for somewhere else. We both agreed service, quality of food and taste was amazing. Will definitely visit again on one of my trips when I’m in this neighbourhood again. Staff were so accommodating 10/10

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

We were lucky enough to have my sister look after our three month old so we could have a date night and we chose Estilo Campo as ticked all the boxes.
Saw other diners having the rack of ribs and this made my mind up for me, really good portion and cooked well. My wife had chicken kebab with vegetables and mash potato, sampled abit of this too and the mash was creamy with a subtle hint of herbs.
Outside seating is complimented with blankets and heaters as there is a abit of a draught running down the street between the buildings.

2  Thank sidge66
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

The food is always good here. We especially enjoy the burgers and a salad. We’re always made so welcome. Over the years we’ve tried many dishes and they’re all of a very good standard so no risks here.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

I don't eat steak myself, but the others highly praised the steaks. They also have vegetarian options as well as fish, so you don't have to be a steak lover to be able to enjoy this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Steak was lovely, fresh and cooked to perfection. Clmes with delicious sides... Great helpfull staff and service. Good value for money. Defanately will be back.