All reviews nice balcony town centre free parking en route nice hotel cafeteria coast roundabout ronda wifi english waiter fridge accommodation
Reviewed 20 April 2018

The hotel room was ok, some things were a little dated looking, did have a nice balcony. Bathroom looked recently remodeled. I'm not sure what was up with check-in. There was no one there when I arrived, waited at least 10 minutes, enough time to read all the pamphlets of area attractions... Got my room key, didn't get any kind of overview of the hotel, breakfast, etc. The hotel has WiFi, but be sure to ask for the password at the desk (wasn't printed anywhere so save a trip back downstairs). I did use the restaurant/bar. They do not serve until 730pm. Waiter forgot my rice pudding - I waited about 45 mins and he never even returned to check on me, I just went to the bar and paid for my drink. I was a bit irritated/hangry. Breakfast was pretty good. Free and plentiful parking.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2018

We stayed 1 night on a way from Malaga to Granada as wanted to visit El Torcal the next morning. Rooms are basic of decent size, parking is big, but got filled up later in the evening when we returned from Antequera. Antequera is some 5 mins drive away and well worth a visit itself. Breakfast included in the price, you get coffee, natural squeezed orange juice and a choice of hot sandwiches, which was fine with us. Okay for overnight as it was cheap, but would stop in Antequera itself next time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank endis
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Check-in fine and receptionist spoke just enough English!
Large car park.
Reasonable bar with pleasant staff.
Restaurant of the cheap and cheerful type, but not what I wanted.
Room at the back (quieter), had it's own terrace facing towards the town, where I could smoke too!
The room itself was large and the bathroom modern with decent sized towels.
The room also had a fridge, which I found useful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Okay so the hotel is a little way out of Antequera. We stayed as we visited lobo wolf park (a must)
First impression was okay, I booked due to the price. It was good, so I thought but a drive to the town centre lots of free parking around. The hotel lacks charcter, the restaurant we didn't use as looked awful and the bar is erm... let's say lacks atmosphere. Breakfast was okay and comes free. The staff are friendly and the hotel is clean. On arrival they didn't have our correct name or put an extra bed in our room for the daughter (twin bed can fit 2A 1C easily) the lady apologised and I said not to worry about extra bed. Our room never got fresh towels either. The hotel is not sound proof!!!! We were not informed of any weddings going on so Friday night was a shock when the noise was till 3am and I woke up from the mere sleep I got thinking someone was being shot!!! Fireworks!!! Saturday I contemplated leaving but I booked howl night at lobo park and finishes about 11pm too late to travel back. So stayed came back another wedding!!!! Thankfully they were quieter. Check out was easy.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tinksenchanted
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

In the middle of Andalucía ,surrounded by mountains and just 1 Km to the beautiful town of Antequera , also really close to Malaga and Granada so it's the perfect place if your thoughts are to visit different Andalucian locations , food is amazing combining different types of Spanish and Andalucian gastronomy . Also they were fixing the Wifi and speed and coverage was great in most of the areas .

For sure a place that I will visit again soon !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business