“Big portions and delicious food”
Review of Gostisce Majolka

Gostisce Majolka
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Ptuj
Cuisines: Slovenian
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Great surprise! I didn't expect to get such a great meal! Personal is very very nice! I'll definitely come back! Starter, soup, main course and dessert for 12€.

1  Thank Chooch_anja

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Was pleasantly surprised with politeness of personal and quality of food. I was on the way from Croatia to Austria. The guesthouse is situated next to the road. I was not expecting much but I got more than I expected. :)

1  Thank Aleksej V
Reviewed 25 September 2016

This is a solid price restaurant with a variety of choice. We go there often, especially for pizzas, but also for other food. Good for events when you want to invite loads of people out and don't want to spend the whole salary. This is probably one of the restaurants, where I've been most in my life.

1  Thank Janja H
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Good food and good place for visiting with family. Nice people who work there. I like pizzas from Majolka

1  Thank Goran J
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Rooms clean, staff friendly, but breakfast practically unedible. Close to HR border. Currently roadworks under way just next to the hotel.

2  Thank Burek_Polny