All reviews water park great hotel lake view families with children sand box star hotel facilities design
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I have heard many good things about this hotel so my expectations were high. Paid almost £300 for 3 nights expecting high standards. Air conditioning was poor, hardly working. Restaurant waiters unfriendly, rude and being in the restaurant did not feel like it was hotel £100 per night, rather a canteen in the hospital. I do not recommend that hotel, I would rather stay in a small hotel in the neighbourhood for 1/3 price.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lukasz G
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Very big hotel, al lot of families, a lot of noise. The brakfest was very simple for us, it is not suitable to 4 star hotel. The dinner was very bad, We asked from Marta-the marketing hotel manager to solve our problem and after long discution she found a solution for dinner in the La carte restaurant by Making discount for us.
We were very satisfied for this.
All other services were very good.
Many thanks to Marta.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2018

I'm close to 100 reviews on Tripadvisor and we have had the pleasure of staying in a lot of excellent hotels during the last couple of years. Unfortunately, not so this time. From the very moment of our arrival, things went wrong. The girl at the reception desk tried to process us as quickly as possible without giving us anything but the very basic information about the hotel. When we entered the room, the first thing we noticed was the wall paper which was damaged in several places and the windows which weren't cleaned in a very long time. When I started up my computer, the internet in the room didn't work. I rang the reception and they told me they would send someone. A couple of minutes later someone brought a router and went away again straight away. The router also didn't work. I went to the reception and told the receptionist that the router didn't work, she took it and said OK and that was it. So no internet connection in the room. The lack of interest of the receptionist is common in the hotel it seams; almost the entire staff seems to be completely uninterested and some of them are simply rude. Today we had another 'experience'. At around 3 o'clock the fire alarm went off. Everywhere in the hotel there was a communication that everybody should leave the building. During the whole way from our room on the 6th floor to the ground level, we saw no one for assistance. When arriving at the ground floor, all the receptionists were behind the desk. People were asking what the were supposed to do and the receptionist just answered that there was no need to leave the building without any further explanation. It is amazing that you can still treat customers this way in 2018 and still have customers. What is most amazing to me is that the reviews on both Tripadvisor and Booking.com are mostly positive for this hotel. For us, this has been the worst hotel experience in a long, long time. We can only advise people not to come here!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Didier V
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Lot activities, gorgious lobby, great rooms with the lake view, quiet. Great time in aqua park inside hotel. Delicious breakfast and dinner, live music and disco. Rooms are good everywhere with lake view.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The design of the main spaces screams of former glory of communism in the structure. The dining hall could fit an army of the party comrades. Or, it seems, hungry tourists. The room we stayed in was modern and new. Facilities were generally good. Free coffee on the included breakfast in our stay price felt strange when we had to pay for water. Quirky. Kids enjoyed the pools which also had a sand box area inside. Different.

Date of stay: June 2017