All reviewsindoor pooljetted tubroom was cleanbiscuitschocolate chipyogurtbreakfast was excellentoff the highwaywould definitely stay here againstaff was friendly and helpfulking bedeasy accesswould highly recommend this hoteldesk clerkhotel roomhome away from homeconvenient location
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Do not waste your time or money staying anywhere else. Great everything especially employees. Best, most complete cable television line-up, just like home. Location has every type of business nearby, grocery, pharmacy, and restaurants. Easy access to and off the freeway. Good local signage marking directions to all local areas. Close to university, sports complex. and downtown. Quaint old town square Christmas display was not to be missed!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amber D, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Reviewed 20 December 2016

The facilities were older and definitely not luxurious by any means, but the room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good and staff was very helpful. The pool was big and heated. Our room had a whirlpool tub which was a nice option. Only negative really was that many of the rooms opened to outside (motel as opposed to hotel). This hotel had easy access to highways and activities at the university or downtown areas.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Amber D, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Reviewed 13 December 2016

My request for a ground floor room so I could carry items in easily was met w/ a 2Q room on the back side. Parking was convenient about 30 feet from the door, with 42" TV, a desk with built-in power strip, mini-fridge, rack with coat hangers, tile shower, full-length mirror, lamp & radio between the beds.
Bed was comfortable and offered a choice of pillow firmness, shower had adequate pressure, lighting was good, HVAC was a bit hard to get balanced to my comfort, which is a bit on the cool side.
Breakfast was fine, plenty of choices (including waffles). Staff was helpful, with check-in and check-out smooth. I did not use the indoor pool or the wifi.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Amber D, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Reviewed 11 December 2016

I hope to collet my reward on my reward card soon okay happy happy to long of words have to be put in to post this : takes me to long to post ; i'm not a typer or do long reviews so now I've got to try and put in a lot more stuff ; it is simple I will stay a BW more ; a b c d e f g h i j k l m n p q u r i s t u v w x y z Hello good bye over Roger Out ; military Veteran 32 years service to our country Iraq twice ; Desert Storm and Operation Iraqi Freedom ; got it I've seen a lot of stuff the USA is the best my friend

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Very helpful and friendly staff member check me and my daughter in to the razorback suite. The suite itself was not clean as there was a note left from previous person. Also the advertisement led us to believe it was a jacuzzi suite not a jacuzzi TUB. The atmosphere was great idea you are a sports enthusiasts. The morning we went to check out we had asked for a late check out and we're informed they could give us until 12pm. Which was fine as my daughters competition didn't start until 2. However it was about 1150 when some unknown person attempted to open our door, had I not had the interior door lock set they would have just come on in. This person did not even bother to know or call out first. Then when I went to check out the front desk man was very rude and impatient. If we were to stay there again I would simply get a regular room for the lesser price as they are in need of updating that su ited, tub Crack, paint peeling, carpet unravelling, and the morning staffs attitudes.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amber D, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016