All reviews whole foods save space emergency room sister hotel front desk upon entry room was clean night stand stay there again biscuits and gravy next morning smoking cereal unit pros cons linens
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My husband needed to visit the Emergency Room at Washington Regional Hospital 2/21 and by the time of discharge, he (we) were too tired to drive home 45 miles away. The staff at the E.R. suggested Sleep Innabout a mile away and are we glad they did. We checked in at about 3:45AM with a very helpful and understanding night manager, Cooper, and guided to our room. The room, while not exceedingly large (by that I mean no couch or leisure chair) it was very clean, comfortable and inviting. The bathroom, which is my gold standard for cleanliness, was immaculate and well stocked with towels .... which, by the way, were SO SOFT ... shampoo, soaps and lotions. The bed was amazingly comfortable with the sheets feeling like fine linen. The next morning, the complimentary breakfast equaled that of the upscale hotels complete with eggs, sausages, biscuits and gravy (which my husband devoured and said was delicious), pastries, juices, cereals and fruits. And the price of our stay was EXTREMELY reasonable in the $75.00 range. AND because we checked in so early in the morning, Cooper said our stay could include the following evening, if we wanted! While our reason for selecting the Sleep Inn was basically out of our hands, we would DEFINITELY choose it again in the future without hesitation. We highly recommend the Sleep Inn on Futrill in Springdale (Fayetteville) AR!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scooterlady1013
ROCKY P, Owner at Fayetteville Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay with Sleep Inn Fayetteville. I will inform the staff of your compliments regarding your stay in our hotel, they are greatly appreciated.

We hope to see you on your next trip to the Fayetteville area.

Miranda Miller
Assistant General Manager
Sleep Inn Fayetteville
479.587.8700

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I had booked for the week, one night was plenty. I had to change rooms because the heat wasn't working. I was informed I got a better room for the inconveniences. The room was supposedly handicap accessible, recent renovation didn't make the shower nozzle accessible for a wheelchair guest. It took until I was nearly finished with my shower before I got hot water, it was so cool at the beginning I nearly skipped showering. The front desk staff attempted to assist but was overwhelmed with guest problems. I wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dianna C
ROCKY P, Owner at Fayetteville Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for giving us your honest feedback. We will use your review to improve. I hope that you will with us again, and see that we take all our guest feedback seriously.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

This hotel is conveniently located to all that Fayetteville has to offer, including the university, restaurants and shopping. Our room was very comfortable with ample room for hanging clothing with an iron and ironing board. There was no tub, but a generously sized shower (our preference), and a separate sink area with toiletries and hair dryer. There are more than enough added desk and night stand outlets to charge up all of your technical items. The breakfast was generous and good, with many options to choose from. Our ONLY complaint was a very loud group next door that awakened us from a sound sleep at 11 pm on the first night of our 3 night stay. We did call the front desk for help, but all they offered was a phone call to that room, so the noise continued until their non-resident guests left the hotel about 30 - 45 min later. We have reason to believe that those same non-resident guests showed up for breakfast the next morning, filling the small breakfast room.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
ROCKY P, Manager at Fayetteville Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you for your kind word regarding your stay here at the Sleep Inn Fayetteville. I apologize for the people who were being loud near your room. I am glad the noise passed quickly. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We come to Fayetteville several times a year to visit relatives and have stayed at numerous hotels. We will be staying here from now on. What we liked:

1. They had smoking rooms which is hard to find these days.

2. There were an abundance of outlets to recharge our devices.

3. The bed and pillows were so comfortable! I usually have a hard time sleeping when we're traveling but a slept a full 8 hours. It was great!

4. It was clean and bug free.

I can't add what we didn't like, because I can't think of anything!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
ROCKY P, Manager at Fayetteville Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you for choosing Sleep Inn Fayetteville. We greatly appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to review your stay with us. I also want to let you know how much the staff greatly appreciates your positive comments. We hope to see you on your next trip to Fayetteville!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I had to find a hotel at the last minute and I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel's location, proximity to restaurants, the mall and the university. One can practically walk to Chile's, Chipotle or Whole Foods.The room was small but clean. The carpets need to be changed. Breakfast was provided. I loved the waffles! Front desk staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
ROCKY P, General Manager at Fayetteville Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Choice User