See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I booked this property based on trip advisor average rating. Big mistake!
Bugs running around the fridge area made leave after one night. Believe the low ratings. This place was dirty and dingy as well. Ok if you like camping.

Room Tip: Avoid all.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Bob S
Bobette B, General Manager at Econo Lodge Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Sorry to hear that your stay was not a great one we hope that you will give us another chance to make it right for you. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was a very inexpensive place to stay. It had a little weird odor....not sure if there were smokers in the room, but it was supposed to be nonsmoking. It was fairly clean and they offered free breakfast. I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2017

This was a clean, decent place to sleep on the way to wherever. The air conditioning, tv, and other fixtures worked well during our stay. The pool looked clean, but we did not use it. No ambiance, just a good place to stay along the way. The breakfast was hot and good, with all the things that you expect. They seemed to have a number of long-term residents.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Bobette B, General Manager at Econo Lodge Fayetteville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I have never been more disappointed in a hotel before. I had reservations to arrive on a Friday night. When I arrived around 10:30pm, that whole part of the town was without electricity and the road to the hotel was blocked by authorities due to a storm that had passed thru the area. I tried calling the hotel, but naturally, the phones weren't working either with the electricity off. Being a part of the Choice Hotels family, I called their customer service to see what to do. They offered to book me another room at another hotel, but they were without electricity also. I told them to cancel the reservation since we could not access the property. They told me to call customer relations later to get my refund. I just got off the phone with customer relations, who spoke with the female manager. THEY REFUSE TO REFUND MY MONEY! What a horrible way to run a business!!!! Econo Lodge in Fayetteville will NEVER get another penny of my money.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank outdoormom
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I don't expect much from an Econo Lodge, just a basic room and some plastic food-like substances for breakfast. This Econo Lodge looked pretty basic on the outside, but our room was a huge two room suite with a kitchenette. I don't know how many room are like that one, but we sure lucked out. Breakfast was the usual continental breakfast.

Room Tip: Room 235 is awesome.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family