All reviews mini fridge room was clean stayed here for two nights up to date would stay here again in town highway cereal dryer desk bedding university
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I typically stay at other properties in Fayetteville, AR. This time I wanted to save money. This property is decent but I wanted to leave as soon as I walked into the room. The chair was filthy and the bedding has cigarette holes. I will not stay here again unless I have no other choice. I can tell they’ve done updates but it needs more work. If you want to save money, this is a decent place. If you want something more upscale, I do not recommend this property. Also, this is close to the interstate and the traffic is loud. Other rooms are away from the interstate, and I assume they’re quieter. Finally, I could clearly hear car doors opening and closing because the parking lot is right outside the doors.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jlmartin7
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were in Fayetteville for some Razorbacks baseball and stayed here for two nights. It was very clean and up to date. It’s a very good bargain considering the price and the nice room. The highway is near and that does pose a noise issue but it did not prevent us from sleeping. I love a firm mattress and these were perfect.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Room was clean, Bed linen passed my inspection and bed was fairly comfortable. Heating and cooling unit seemed new and worked well. New flooring, no carpet(yea). Room was quiet. No complaints. Will stay there again if needing lodging in this town.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Yes, the desk and side tables are a bit worn. And the gentleman that checks you in isn't the most jovial individual I've ever met, but the room was clean, the bed was clean and in good shape, the floor was new, and it was quiet, which surprised me, considering how close the hotel is to the highway. Putting in a tile/hardwood floor makes it easier to keep clean. We thought it was good for the price. We weren't there very long, maybe 8 hrs total. The breakfast is a little on the slim pickings side. Cereal and prepackaged danish. The waffle maker isn't working. But there was hot coffee and juice.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We stayed for four nights.Had minor issues and that was taken care of by the owner himself.The lady who checked us in was very pleasant and make sure we were comfortable. The room was clean and bed comfortable. Despite the fact that I mentioned we can take care of our bedding, housekeeping was there everday.The traffic was heavy outside and we still slept well. WiFi was excellent. Restaurants are nearby.Yes, We will stay there again when we decide to go to NWA.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple