We booked the Hotel on a Groupon deal. The hotel is a bit dated and in need of a make over but we had a great break. The staff were excellent and this Hotel is perfect for a relaxing break. The breakfast and dinner was of a very high standard with service to match. Played a couple of rounds of golf which we enjoyed but the course needs a wee bit of TLC.
Looking forward to going back to the Nuremore for some chill time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Star Nuremore Hotel is a Family owned hotel located ideally only one hour from Dublin and Belfast, the perfect location for your next leisure, business or holiday break in Ireland. With our beautifully appointed accommodation, unrivalled cuisine, superb leisure and health facilities, elegant reception areas and landscaped gardens, the Nuremore Hotel has something for everyone. Renowned for having one of the best championship length golf courses in Ireland, the Nuremore Hotel and Country Club offers golfers and non-golfers alike the chance to relax, unwind and enjoy a little luxury. With our banqueting facilities and custom-built conference centre the Nuremore Hotel is the perfect venue for weddings, family functions and business meetings in Ireland. Located in the beautiful rolling Monaghan countryside, take the time to discover an area 'less travelled' - but all the more beautiful and authentic for it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Nuremore Hotel and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nuremore Hotel And Country Club Carrickmacross, County Monaghan
- Nuremore Resort And Country