All reviews her husband ireland vacation dublin airport offered tea walking distance fantastic hosts recommend this b b to anyone would stay here again comfortable room short drive county meath boyne valley fantastic stay nora hostess zucchini grange
Reviewed 4 October 2015

We recently spent two nights at this B&B as our base point for investigating heritage in Co Meath. The location was perfect, outside of town and easily accessible with really great parking. The grounds were beautiful. We had a lovely large room that was well appointed and really awesome shower. The sitting room was lovely with a fireplace and your own tea and coffee supply. I spent my evenings spreading my maps out on the coffee table to plan the next day.

She was really sensitive to my gluten free needs, the toast was even toasted in sleeves to prevent contamination and she had gluten free Madeira cake for me. Excellent full Irish Breakfast, well cooked with heart and soul. Lots of great advice on how to get where we needed to go: like to Newgrange Monument. We had a lovely stay and would stay there again if we were in the area. Thank you Nora!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2015

We arrived at the Meadow View B&B in Navan after our first day in Ireland. I was travelling with my friend and I was the driver. Nora greeted us with tea and she made us feel at home, true Irish warmth and hospitality. I felt comfortable and was able to relax.
Meadow View is clean and quiet. We were given a pretty pink room with two beds. After a slightly stressful day of getting used to left side driving I was very happy everything was as requested.
The breakfast was hearty and delicious.
Nora is a delight. She made sure we were comfortable and had what we needed.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Nora was very welcoming, spotlessly clean, beautiful gardens we were pointed in the right direction to find a nice evening meal, was very comfortably for our one night stay on route to galway, also very handy being able to have the use off the garage to put the motorcycle overnight

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

...you have become accustomed to, or are anticipating, genuine irish warmth and hospitality, please look elsewhere. meadow view was certainly charming, tidy, beautifully landscaped & within relative walking distance to the town of navan, particularly 'the round o bar'. however, we far preferred bed & breakfast locations, and their incredibly lovely, accommodating, helpful and endearing proprietors, in urlingford (springview house), skibbereen (pk lodge) & lisdoonvarna (fernhill farm).

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank saranac2000
Reviewed 7 August 2015

We arrived exhausted. Nora couldn't do enough for us, and even anticipated our needs, changing our room to a lower level because we had so many suitcases. We were especially grateful since our last B&B was tiny and up 2 flights! Our room was large and beautifully decorated, as were the house and gardens. Nora was gracious and accommodating and made breakfast to order...I highly recommend the porridge and Meadow View!

Room Tip: Can't go wrong!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple