“Good service nice surroundings tasty food”
Review of Kingfisher Bistro

Kingfisher Bistro
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Carlingford
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Went for Sunday lunch with family with children. Staff were effecient and good with the kids. Chicken kiev was delicious lamb shank very good. Chicken wings were bit different from the usual style. House white was decent and the courtyard outside us lovely as are the surroundings.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

The food is wonderful .My absolute favourite is Thai Pork ,Their signature dish ! Love the atmosphere and friendly welcome .

Reviewed 8 March 2016

We attended the Kingfisher Bistro on a Saturday night and were able to walk in without a reservation and were seated immediately. We were advised that we would have to be finished within an hour and forty five minutes, however the service was fast and there were no difficulties with this. I had goat's cheese crostini to start and lamb shank for main, both of which were presented beautifully and cooked to perfection. The meal was also very reasonably priced. I would definitely return when I am next in Carlingford.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

We had a Lovely Meal here recently!! Food was gorgeous, staff were very friendly & accommodating!! Can't wait to go back again! Great Restaurant/bistro!! :)

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

I came here with friends for my 23rd birthday. The food and service was brilliant. I had the mushrooms in a cheesy garlic sauce and they were very tasty.

I went for the duck for main it was cooked perfectly and presentation was second to none. The garlic mash is a must what ever you choose!

Of course as it was my birthday I decided to treat myself to dessert and to my surprise staff came out with a candle and sang happy birthday. It was a very nice touch to the evening. I will definitely return again soon!