See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Very convenient location just outside Maynooth, reasonable priced and great hosts. I had the added advantage of having my own key to enter the B and B at my own leisure therefore not feeling that I was put the hosts out.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
KilcarHouse, Owner at Kilcar House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Dear Sligosandy

Thank you for your kind review, it is much appreciated. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We stay overnight and our breakfast was delish very fresh. The hostility was spot on...we even got a lift next morning back to family members. I would recommend this B&B as it was very clean too .I would use again. Michelle

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle M
KilcarHouse, Owner at Kilcar House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear Michelle

Many thanks for your kind review. It is most appreciated. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Our bedroom was light and airy lovely and warm, clean and well presented with a well stocked en-suite. And we had a great irish breakfast. Easy to find as it is well sign-posted from the main road in Maynooth and has
ample car- parking ........................A.Graves

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
KilcarHouse, Owner at Kilcar House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Dear Alan

Thank you for your kind review, it is most appreciated. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you and Judith back soon again.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

I stayed in Kilcar House for a while after taking a new job in Dublin. The B&B accommodation is first class. Rooms are all en suite and always clean and warm. Annette and Aidan are very hospitable and helpful.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
KilcarHouse, Owner at Kilcar House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Dear Martin

Thank you for your kind review, it is most appreciated. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

My mum and dad (Breda & Ken) have just returned home after spending 4 nights here. They are full of praises for Annette & Aidan who couldn't do enough for them. They'll look forward to coming back again, and based on what they've told us - Kilcar will be first on my list next time I'm over!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
KilcarHouse, Owner at Kilcar House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Dear Lottylou38

We are delighted that Breda and Ken enjoyed their stay with us. We appreciate your lovely review and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back soon again.