“Excellent Ribs and Wings!”
Review of Hogs and Heifers

Hogs and Heifers
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Swords
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 36
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Hogs & Heifers is a rustically refined steakhouse concept born out of the meat packers district in New York, priding itself on locally sourced quality dry aged cuts of meat up to 30oz, sharing meat planks and suckling hog on a spit. All to be enjoyed with our huge selection of Craft beers from Ireland and around the world. A large wooden island bar nestled under a corrugated iron roof and open plan kitchen set the scene for this cleverly crafted industrial meat lovers paradise. The vibe is edgy and cool - with late licence and live rock music we re-create the theatre of a timeless Coyote Ugly style including our stunning waitresses dancing on the bar counter !! We look forward to sharing this unique experience with you very soon......
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Had a great meal here. The meals you imagine being good in a place like this were just that. Ribs and Wings were cooked to perfection. Caught a glance at some cocktails that were made for others and they looked epic also. Deals on different days of the week. Recommend!

Wright B, Public Relations Manager at Hogs and Heifers, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and glad you enjoyed the ribs & wings! We're delighted you that you had a good experience with us here at Hogs and Heifers and we hope to see you again for some cocktails really soon!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Hogs and Heifers

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Food was lovely. Cocktails were also really good. Portions are big and staff are friendly. Overall great experience and would recommend!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thanks for the lovely review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and glad you enjoyed the food, cocktails and experience with us! We hope to see you again at Hogs and Heifers really soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Excellent food and cocktails. Childfriendly and staff memberElizabeth always makes us feel very welcome.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thanks for the lovely review! We're delighted you that you had a good experience with us here at Hogs and Heifers and we hope to see you again really soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for some lunch after catching a flight back to Dublin. Place looked quite cool, and the menu was decent enough. Waitresses had a bit of a cold, couldn't be bothered with you attitude, as if you were putting them out if you asked for something. On the way in I noticed a woman on a laptop using a nearby power socket, I thought great I need to charge my phone as it was on 0% as I had my charger cable with me I asked the waitress if I could be seated somewhere near a power socket to charge my phone. She then told me there were phone charger lockers near the toilets I could use for 1€ thought this was a bit of a joke as I was a paying customer and I had seen someone else using a plug socket no bother. We were then directed to sit in a cramped area where the other customers had all been herded together (as to make the waitresses job easier) Food was average at best, my chip portion was a lot less than my partner, ordered cajun wrap, chicken was clearly microwaved and was the thin slices of pre packed /cooked stuff you get in the supermarket. Toilets were a bit of a dive too. Music was strange including 90s pop tunes which wasn't inkeeping with the idea of the bar. Clearly a club/bar trying to take advantage of the day trade, smell of old alcohol about the place and signs of the previous nights partying i.e spilled drink stains on walls furniture. Generally an unpleasant experience, feels like no one can be bothered in there, from the chef to the waitresses and ultimately the management. Would not give my custom again, you'd be better off going to subway over the road.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in Hogs and Heifers for a Saturday lunch. The place looks very rock'n roll but the music was more disco classics than classic rock tunes.

The menu is not very imaginative - burgers, fajitas, wings etc. but what they lack in imagination they definitely make up in portion size. Super nachos (listed as a main) would be enough to feed 2 or 3 adults.

The one negative would be the cleanliness of the restrooms, they resembled something I would see at a high way rest stop.