All reviews bridal suite wedding venue next morning dublin airport lovely hotel bar food full irish breakfast last night close to the airport family room communion carvery lounge ireland flight
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Was asked where I would like to go for dinner for my birthday. Was so glad I chose Kettles. Lovely friendly staff and great food. We both had rib eye steak, One well done and the other medium well. The steaks were served with french fried onion, vine tomato and mash potato. They also came with a portion of chips. The nicest steak i have tasted in a long time. Can't wait to have another steak there.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kettle C, Manager at Kettles Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback!

I am very happy to hear that you chose Kettles Country House Hotel to celebrate your Birthday. I am very pleased to hear you both enjoyed your Steak Meals.

The Staff of Kettles Country House Hotel look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on the last day of my visit to Ireland. After a week in ramada, raddison and premier inns this place was perfect. Personal approach really made the difference.
The staff were really nice and efficient. My room was clean and tidy with everything needed. Bed was comfortable and there was a choice of feather or non allergy pillows.
I ate in the lounge for tea and had the best meal of my whole trip. I had the sirloin cooked medium rare and it was cooked to perfection.
Breakfast was fine and checkout was easy.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review Kettles Country House Hotel.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and especially delighted that your best meal was with us!

We very much hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed in kettles country house hotel
All I can say is that the minute I checked in to the minute I checked out I found my stay comfortable and pleasant.
The fresh cooked breakfast in the morning is worth waiting for.
The evening bar menu is delious.
I have to give 10 out of 10 to Georgia in reception she is a credit to the hotel and also 10 out of 10 to Peter in the Bar he is very professional in his work.
Would I stay there again? Defiantly

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback on your visit with us.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were well looked after by Georgia and Peter!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Was a guest at a wedding in this hotel recently and I can not compliment the hotel enough. The venue was decorated beautifully and there was plenty of room at each table. The food was served piping hot and they were very decent portion sizes. There was plenty of staff on hand to make sure everything ran smoothly and indeed everything was top class. Well done Kettles Hotel on hosting an amazing day. Everyone had a brilliant time and I would have no hesitation in recommending this as a wedding venue.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Firstly, Thank you very much for your very kind review!

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us, and am grateful that you would recommend us as a Wedding Venue.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back in the near future, whether it is for another Wedding or Function or even just a meal or overnight stay!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Everything perfect except for internet connection, the signal was not enough in room 218 and I had to go out of the room to get the connection. But for the rest, I can say that is a very good hotel. Very good beer and excellent bbq ribs.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Kettle C, Front Office Manager at Kettles Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback from your visit with Kettles Hotel.

I do apologies on any difficulties you ran into regarding our internet connection. We are in the process of improving our WIFI connection by installing new modems to areas of the hotel with weak connection.

I am delighted to hear that otherwise you enjoyed your stay with us as well as your meal...and beers!

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.