All reviewsbouncy castleportion sizesnext morningwedding venuechicken wingswould highly recommend this hotellast nightlong flightcommunioncarveryairportireland
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed in kettles country house hotel
All I can say is that the minute I checked in to the minute I checked out I found my stay comfortable and pleasant.
The fresh cooked breakfast in the morning is worth waiting for.
The evening bar menu is delious.
I have to give 10 out of 10 to Georgia in reception she is a credit to the hotel and also 10 out of 10 to Peter in the Bar he is very professional in his work.
Would I stay there again? Defiantly

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Kettle C, Manager at Kettles Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback on your visit with us.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were well looked after by Georgia and Peter!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Was a guest at a wedding in this hotel recently and I can not compliment the hotel enough. The venue was decorated beautifully and there was plenty of room at each table. The food was served piping hot and they were very decent portion sizes. There was plenty of staff on hand to make sure everything ran smoothly and indeed everything was top class. Well done Kettles Hotel on hosting an amazing day. Everyone had a brilliant time and I would have no hesitation in recommending this as a wedding venue.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Firstly, Thank you very much for your very kind review!

I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us, and am grateful that you would recommend us as a Wedding Venue.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back in the near future, whether it is for another Wedding or Function or even just a meal or overnight stay!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Everything perfect except for internet connection, the signal was not enough in room 218 and I had to go out of the room to get the connection. But for the rest, I can say that is a very good hotel. Very good beer and excellent bbq ribs.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Kettle C, Front Office Manager at Kettles Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback from your visit with Kettles Hotel.

I do apologies on any difficulties you ran into regarding our internet connection. We are in the process of improving our WIFI connection by installing new modems to areas of the hotel with weak connection.

I am delighted to hear that otherwise you enjoyed your stay with us as well as your meal...and beers!

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed the experience as much as the food. Very friendly staff always ready to help and it's always been this way. I hade the curry and it was served so nicely and tasted really good. Would recommend this place, Also family friendly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Kettle C, Front Office Manager at Kettles Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback of your experience with Kettles Hotel.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us and well looked after by our staff members.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We booked the restaurant for my mother's birthday , food was beautiful and service was excellent as per usual. All the staff are extremely friendly and very helpful, the staff reserved a table in the bar for us for after our meal, the entertainment in the bar was great, overall we had a great time and will definitely be back .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Kettle C, Manager at Kettles Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback of your experience with Kettles Country House Hotel.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal in our Steakhouse & Winebar in celebration of your mother's birthday. I am happy to hear you continued the celebrations in our Lounge area where we have live entertainment every Saturday night.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Kettles Hotel again soon!