US$ 169
US$ 130
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

US$ 141
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

Emmaus Retreat Centre(Swords)(Great Value!)
US$ 128
US$ 107
Premier Inn Dublin Airport Hotel(Swords)(Great Value!)
Ard-Cill(Swords)
The 44(Swords)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbridal suitebouncy castlenext morningportion sizeswedding venuechicken wingsdublin airportbar foodwould highly recommend this hotelclose to the airportlong flightfamily roomcommunioncarveryireland
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

What can I day about Kettles Hotel safe to say I visit here at least once a week. That will tell you the regard with which I hold this hotel.The food here is second to none always top quality ,hot and served with a friendliness and efficiency that many other venues could copy what makes this place great are the staff always friendly, polite and nothing is too much for them.i would recommend Kettles to anyone who wants good food good value and a to be served with a smile

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Kettle C, General Manager at Kettles Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovely review.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoy your weekly visits with us here at Kettles Country House Hotel. I am thrilled that you hold our food and service in such high regard.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

WOW....just back from a weekend in kettles and I cannot recommend it enough colin bob and all of the staff were polite friendly and overall amazing (nothing was a hassle). .. the upgrade to the bridal suite was so kind and the food was utterly amazing and so well priced ...I cannot wait to book in again I would 100% advise anyone thinking of heading to swords to book in 5☆ amazing thank you guys for a great time

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Debbie W

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review.

I am absolutely delighted to hear that you were happy with your stay with us here at Kettles Country House Hotel, I am glad that Colin and Bob took good care of you!

We loved having you, and all the staff look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

we have been here 3 times lately for a meal , it was excellent from the food to the service and the price. very good value. David was very friendly and attentive to all our requirements. Excellent all around. we will be returning very soon.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Kettle C, General Manager at Kettles Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2016

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us here at Kettles hotel and pleased to hear that you were well looked after by David. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed overnight at a wedding. The staff wer so lovely and helpful. The food was excellent! The room we had was nice and clean and spacious! Great venue for a wedding. I've been to fancier places but the food wasn't half as good the food in kettles.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Kettle C, General Manager at Kettles Country House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a kind review.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. We hope to welcome you back in the near future whether it be for another wedding or just a weekend getaway!

Kind regards,
Kettles Country House Hotel

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

First time being here and the first time I've experienced a lack of standard from the staff. When coffee was brought up to us we asked if we could have any biscuits and the waiter simply replied with "You never asked for any biscuits" in a rather condescending tone. Wifi also barely worked for the entirety of my stay. Disappointed with their service.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to give a review.

Firstly I would like to apologise for your negative experience with us and how you were dealt with by a certain member of staff. I would like to assure you that this individual is not a representative of all our staff here at Kettles Country House Hotel as we would pride ourselves on excellent customer service.

With regard to the WiFi we are currently in the process of upgrading for a better quality service.

If you would like to discuss this matter further please contact reception.