“Awesome food and great staff!”

Mrs B's Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Killybegs
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 9
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Mrs B's Coffee House is on Upper Main Street Killybegs, We aim to create a comfortable, relaxed Coffee Shop where you can enjoy a range of fresh home made sandwiches, soups, savoury dishes & breakfast all day. Our Deserts are unforgettable and not to be missed with a great cup of coffee, they include a selection of delicious gluten free cakes.
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We have eaten breakfast here a few timrs. Husband always has the full Irish and I have a veggie cooked breakfast. The food is always perfectly cooked, reasonable priced and tasty! Free refills of coffee are wonderful idea. Surroundings are really pleasant, lovely decorations at Halloween and Christmas. The staff are friendly and nothing is too much bother. Can totally reccommend and can't wait to come back to try those delicious looking cakes!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I had read very good reviews of Mrs B’s and therefore we made sure we tried it on a recent visit to Killybegs.
There were some other customers already seated and served when my husband and I entered the large coffee house.
There were two ladies behind the counter when we entered, but there was no greeting from either. We were unsure whether it was service at the counter or table service, and with no one to help us, we sat at a table.

As I took my jacket off a few minutes later, I looked up and spotted a sign high up stating - “place your orders at the counter”. However, by this time we were already seated, and one of the servers then approached us.

After this, everything was fine. Our coffees were excellent and the carrot cake was absolutely scrumptious!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I love having an excuse to come to Killybegs just so l can have lunch in Mrs B's.
I adore their Caesar salad, a perfect combination of everything.
The ambience is lovely, seating cosy and intimate and, the staff are fantastic. I've never had to wait
I've worked my way through most of the deserts at this stage and again excellent, but i keep coming back to the flapjacks. I love this place and recommend and send all guests and friends here while on the wild Atlantic way.

Don't change anything Mrs B. It's wonderful

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here a a rainy day for lunch. We had a selection of sandwiches and cakes for lunch. Food was delicious, coffee was good and service was excellent. Family friendly and clean. We'll definitely be back :-)

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely coffee shop - great friendly staff and one of the nicest banana cakes going according to all three kids ( and parents too!) good for coffee/ lunch etc good stop on way to slieve league