My wife & I were attending a wedding in Fermoy and stayed 4 nights in Vienna Woods Hotel which we found to be one of the friendliest and most welcoming places we have ever stayed. The staff could not have been more helpful, the food was excellent, the rooms very comfortable, and over all extremely good value. Some of our party stayed in the nearby chalets which were very spacious and well appointed, particularly good for families. Don't bother going into Cork city, unless for shopping. Do consider Vienna Woods for your wedding reception or celebration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corks premier wedding venue. Nestled in 22 acres of private woodlands, originally built by the founders of the Beamish Brewery over 200 years ago, today the Hotel is owned and run by the Fitzgerald family. Large open fireplaces, High corniced ceilings, Gold framed Oil paintings, and lots of comfy sofas set the scene. With 50 bedrooms, Crawford’s Bar & Conservatory, weekly Sunday Brunch, and eight luxury holiday Villas this we offers the country experience on the edge of the Cork city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods Cork
- Hotel Fitzgeralds Vienna Woods