All reviews leisure centre cork city bistro restaurant nice hotel kids club collins bar camp bed wedding reception stayed here for nights fota wildlife park bar food reception staff food was lovely top class night stay family room last weekend
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I was at carrigaline court last evening. While looking threw the menu I was very indecisive what to have as there was so much lovely things on it . Our server Ciara offered her help and asked if I had any questions and told me more about portion sizes. I found her very helpful , she was polite friendly and not pushy she gave me lots of time, when I ordered she came back with cutlery and condiments straight away. she checked on us while eating and also after we had finished! The hotel itself is lovely and our server was also lovely! I would definitely return.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Compass699229
Tena G, Digital Marketing Executive at Carrigaline Court Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review and for choosing the Carrigaline Court Hotel and The Bistro restaurant for your recent visit to Cork.

I am pleased to hear that you found experience in the hotel & The Bistro restaurant helpful, enjoyable and pleasant. We do pride ourselves on providing our guests with a top class service.

Thank you once again for your visit and we hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the weekend and found this hotel to have friendly staff and very helpful. Rooms were nice and clean and bar restaurant had a nice feel to it. Didn't use leisure facilities but kids loved it. keenly priced and would recommend.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Tena G, Digital Marketing Executive at Carrigaline Court Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear David,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review and for choosing the Carrigaline Court Hotel for your recent visit to Cork.

I am pleased to hear that yourself and your family found experience in the Carrigaline Court Hotel enjoyable and pleasant.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

I have been here several times now purely for the breakfast. I meet up with a friend of mine who is in the area on business and we have breakfast here. We are two fussy old curmudgeons in our sixties, who like things just-so.
It is obviously good, I said several times, the choice of food is as good as any establishment I was breakfasting in. The eggs are done to your choice, most other things can be found at the buffet area. The coffee is good, and if you want a cappucino with breakfast then so be it.
The staff are great. Helpful, cheery and sometimes just disorganised enough to be fun without upsetting your breakfast. There is an unhurried feel to the room at this time too, which is pleasant. People have said to me that the cost of the breakfast is a little outrageous, and it is not a cheap option, but I feel it is reasonable value for money.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Bill,

I am pleased to hear that you found the hotel and our food options pleasant.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Room was lovely and spacious and cleaned every day. Beds really comfortable and staff really friendly and helpful. Our stay was very enjoyable. Location was perfect for the town and food was lovely in the restaurant.

Room Tip: we got a family room 2 single bed and 1 double - it was perfect
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Dear Amanda,

I am pleased to hear that you found your experience in the Carrigaline Court Hotel enjoyable and pleasant.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Thanks to Elish for helping us organise a 50th birthday party. (The brains behind the entire operation)Her time and efforts were very much appreciated. Thanks to Sabrina for her seamless organisation on the night. To Gary for keeping the drinks flowing and to D.J for keeping us dancing. 27 rooms were booked and all 105 of our visitors had a 100% experience of excellence. Delighted to show of our local whose staff are second to none. Slainte. X

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Gráinne,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you had a great time and experience with us for the 50th birthday celebration! We enjoyed hosting you. I would like to thank you for choosing Carrigaline Court Hotel and also for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review.