US$ 248
5 Ojo Inn Bed and Breakfast(Eureka Springs)
US$ 175
US$ 169
Wanderoo Lodge(Eureka Springs)
US$ 71
US$ 56
The Woods Cabins(Eureka Springs)
US$ 193
US$ 153
Red Bud Manor(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
Hotels.com
US$ 166
Orbitz.com
Hidden Springs Bed and Breakfast(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
Hotels.com
US$ 229
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
All reviewspassion playcontinental breakfastwould definitely stay here againhotel is locatedthis past weekendin townenjoyed our staycerealdeskarkansasmicrowavetrolleyozarks
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

After reading other reviews, I almost canceled my reservation. I'm so glad I didn't!!!! I called ahead to verify my booking, because it was booked third party. The gentleman in the phone was very pleasant. When I arrived, I was checked in right away, despite the fact I arrived earlier than I said I would. The hotel is small and older, but they have done a wonderful job at keeping it up to date. The pool was well maintained, despite the ton of rain that came through. There was a trolly stop, right out front.. no need to pay for parking anywhere.. if you could find parking that is. The hotel is located just up the road from the Passion Play and was in a fairly quiet part of town. Everyone was pleasant during my entire stay. Looking forward to staying there again!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2017

kind of a creepy off the beaten path hole in the wall. the price was right, though. the owner stalks around and watches everything you do. i got yelled at for using the wrong kind of towel at the pool even though there are no signs saying you have to use a certain type of towel. the hot tub was barely warmer than the main pool. the next morning he MADE me put a lid on my coffee cup at the continental breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Matthew B
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We booked this room late in the evening due to a late arrival time. When we arrived the doors were locked. Finally the manager answered the door like we were bothering him. Rushed through checking in he then tells me how to use the shower. This was supposed to be a romantic get away that turned south very quickly. When we were given our room we were on the back side of the building it was late after midnight. There was a laundry cart sitting on the sidewalk with the manager standing next to it. He just stared and stared. Forgot something in the car went out to be stared at again. There was a door in our room that connected to the next room. There was a small door lock that was it. I swear we heard the door open and close at one point. Then our phone rang several times and the manager was beating on our door. Again romantic weekend so I told him to wait a minute he was screaming that we were smoking. We were not the room was stuffy when we got there. Luckily we had paid cash and left our keys on the table when we left. Wouldn't have mattered as the manager deactivated our keys and we were supposed to stay another day. Found a better hotel. The manager reported that we never checked in so he would not have to pay the booking fee. Bad experience. My companion was more than creeped out luckily our getaway was not ruined by this guy.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PrincessMia75
Reviewed 20 May 2017

There was hair on my sheets and the manager was not a nice person. They even charged me 2.00 for an extra blanket and there were NO toiletries in the room at all. I guess we were lucky we got toilet paper.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed 7 March 2017

i booked this place at hotels.com and when i arrived, they were closed- i mean closed!they didnt have the decency to put a sign on door to let guests they were not open and i waited for 2 hours until i tried the other nicer motel across the street[see my other review of regency inn;[ so i got this email on friday at 4 pm letting me know there nience. well, dont ever nook this place because there is no service here and you may lose more than your money stay away because they offered nothing because of this ordeal this will be the express inn on 4042 east van buren. hotels.com gave me refund and now they must get it back from express inn-good luck with that one hotels.com!

Room Tip: stay away if you like losing money
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo