“Great for the business traveler!”

1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa
Ranked #10 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Reviewed 17 April 2012

As of late, I have begun to travel fairly often to the Eureka Springs area. The aura and character of this stunning hotel has totally captivated me and has guaranteed that I will be a frequent guest very often. I visit this area primarily for business, and this establishment provides me everything that I could imagine....a beautiful room with gorgeous period decor, peace and quiet for getting work done in the evenings, fantastic food and drink at the roof-top restaurant, and extremely comfortable beds/bedding for a perfect night's sleep. I can assure you that the Crescent has my business whenever I am near!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
macdevelopment, Manager at 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We are very glad that you enjoy your stays here and we are thankful for your business. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

We stayed here on Friday the 13th with a couple of friends (at their urging). We have been to Eureka many times, and always wanted to stay at the Crescent. It was fantastic!

Pros: the hotel is centrally located, it's absolutely beautiful, and the staff are friendly and helpful. Take the ghost tour at 8pm if you are interested in some spooky history!

Cons: the day we went, the elevator was broken. Also, the water temperature in our room fluctuated wildly. (these are MINOR cons, I almost didn't even post them, and being in any historic hotel this is expected).

Overall: STAY HERE! Put it on your list! It was a great time!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank MO_outdoor_adventure
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Went to the Sunday brunch to start while waiting on room , it was to much for what We paid for . Then we find out elevator was out of order , we are over 50 and room was on 3rd floor . room was nice , the staff was overworked and had an additude , This was suppose to be a get-a-way weekend for me and my wife , I will remember it every time I take a step , the bed was to close to heater drain pan and I cut my foot bad on it , the staff was not to worried they gave me a band-aid . You dont have to worry about antone in my family graceing the doors at this motel again

Room Tip: Stay away and go to the Hilton its a better value
1  Thank CATRIP_12
macdevelopment, Manager at 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2012

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused. Our elevator is currently being replaced for your safety and convenience in the future and we are sorry that there were no rooms available on a lower floor. We are very sorry for the injury that was caused and the bed being to close is noted and will be taken further. Please email crescentactiviteis@gmail.com for a free upgrade on your next visit. I hope that we can improve your opinion in the near future on your next visit.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Had a nice weekend visit. The ghost tour was fun and the property is awesome. Couldn't have asked for better weather to visit this place.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed yourself. we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

Enjoyed it immensely staff was great and this place could not look more haunted if it tried. Lots of great history! Really enjoyed our ghost tour would come back and do it again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are very please that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future on your next visit.