Palace Hotel & Bath House Spa
Best Western Eureka Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
Lookout Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
The Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
Best Western Inn of the Ozarks(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
BestWestern.com
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
Wanderoo Lodge(Eureka Springs)
US$ 71
US$ 56
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 62
Apple Blossom Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
The New Orleans Hotel(Eureka Springs)
All reviewssteam cabineteucalyptus steamsmall bottle of champagneclay maskneon signhour long massagehealing watersstocked refrigeratormy husband and ilarge roomguest roomscouples massagebed was comfortablefirst floorstep back in timemodern amenitiesbottled water
Reviewed 10 November 2011

My best friend and I had The Works done with 30 minute massages, which included a mineral bath, steam cabinet and clay mask as well...it was amazing! I could've spent the whole time just relaxing in the enormous clawfoot tub. The steam cabinet felt spectacular, I don't think I've ever been so toasty. The mask left my skin feeling amazing and even for a short massage Tina left me feeling pampered and royal. Everything felt very Victorian, very relaxing and incredibly refreshing. It's probably the best price I've seen in Eureka for the services they offer. Go for it, you'll be glad!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank ContessaPaloma
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Whole experience was awesome. Room was beautiful and well decorated. Bed was comfortable and room was sparkling clean. Staff was great.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 2 October 2011

The Spa was great. We did the Works package, with half hour massages. Next time we will get the hour massage. Attentive, and friendly employees made us feel safe and secure. The steam cabinet is quite unique. Best massage I have ever had!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2011

The spa is in the bottom of the hotel, and had a very 19th century kind of feel to it. Our package began with a mineral bath in the long, claw-foot tubs. After that we went to the steam cabinets. For these first two parts, my husband and I were basically separate, which was kind of disappointing since we were doing the couple's package. But the treatments felt very nice. Our hour-long massage and facial took place in the same little room. The massage itself was fantastic, but I would describe the atmosphere as more medicinal than therapeutic. For instance, there was no kind of aromatherapy in the form of candles, incense, or scented oils. All in all it was a unique, worthwhile experience.

Room Tip: I didn't stay here, just did the spa
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BRS-KCS
Reviewed 5 September 2011

We live very close and go to Eureka several times a year for a weekend getaway. Eureka is such a unique place. The problem is the locals want to live there, and need tourists to be able to do that, but act as though they'd rather you not come. A good example is a bumper sticker I see regularly on a car parked outside a rental cottage "not all of us are here on vacation" Dude, don't park that outside your tourist cottage. But this is often the feeling we get from the establishments we frequent. And we frequent a lot of them. We have stayed at every historic hotel in Eureka, save one (and a friend we recommended it to had such a rude interaction w/ owner we don't feel the need) and many different cottages and b&bs. We recently went back to the Palace after five years. OMG! They had the fridge stocked, towel animals, chocolates on the bed, robes and slippers, you name it. Now this may seem basic for most hotels, but for Eureka it is amazing. I have never felt like we were actually expected or wanted in a hotel in Eureka. We enjoy the Crescent, but just try to get a corkscrew or some little extra. The bathhouse is a trip back in time and such a treat. They anticipated our needs and prepared for our arrival. Thanks Palace Hotel.
PS A few days later, we actually got a thank you note in the mail for staying there!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple