All reviews memories suite fresh pastry private gazebo enjoy your morning coffee parking issues main st within walking distance of downtown leave your car have stayed here many times the main drag beyond words my husband and i can't wait to come back in town one of a kind location was perfect historic district
Reviewed 3 February 2016

After enjoying several other Hotels and B&Bs in Eureka Springs, we have settled on the historic Benton Place Inn as the most enjoyable experience. Space, comfort, cleanliness, amenities, convenience, and value exceed all others. Moreover, Rebecca, the owner, manager, groundskeeper, maid, and concierge, exudes hospitality and friendliness. Benton Place Inn simply provides the best accommodations in Eureka Springs Arkansas.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rebecca P, Owner at The Benton Place Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Thank you for your kind words. I hope to see you again soon,
Rebecca-

Reviewed 21 January 2016

I stayed here for work a few weeks back and enjoyed every piece of this incredible hideaway. The rooms were open and inviting. The beds were comfy and i loved the big bath tubs to soak in after a day of exploration and work. I would recommend this Inn to anyone. I promise you will love it:) Makes sure you check out the little pod of giant gold fish before you leave.

Room tip: They are all different and i am sure all grand
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place. We hadn't made reservations and the place we usually stay was full. I drove down the road and asked another place , they were booked. However she called to see if the Benton had one more room. They did. We still talk about how that was the best place we have ever stayed in Eureka. So romantic and very cozy. Can't wait to come back.

Date of stay: February 2015
2  Thank Sara B
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

I have stayed at the Benton place several times, and it has exceeded my expectations every time! It's the ideal location for being down town and within walking distance of some of eureka's great restaurants, shops, and bars. Every time I come back, it always goes by too fast! I highly recommend the Benton place for your next visit to Eureka Springs.

Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed 6 November 2015 via mobile

This was a wonderful place to stay and I will never stay anywhere else when I go back for a visit.. Georges place I am already planning to go back in a few months . I've told all my friends of this place.

Date of stay: November 2015