“Hidden gem”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 28 April 2012

We ate here on a recommendation from a local resident. It's a hidden place near the Basin hotel. Very small and sort of gritty but if you want some freshly made Ark-Mex food definitely go here. Our food took a bit to come out but that's because it's made after you order it so don't be in a hurry! Prices are reasonable and we had enough left over to take home.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

We ate at the Oasis on our Honeymoon back in the all of 2009. It was so unbelievably good and unlike anything I had before. We had talked many times since about how we couldn't wait to get back to Eureka Springs so we could eat there again.
We finally made our way back on a horribly crowded day in town. Took us over a half hour to park,my husband who has a prosthetic leg had to walk several blocks but he was determined to make it. we arrived just in time to be told they were closing! NO!
We must of looked pretty pathetic by that point because the manager had mercy on us and told us to get in there she'd get us in with her last order. LOL!
SO DELICOUS! The salsa is unique and the chipotle chicken enchiladas were awesome! Thank you so much for your mercy and incredible cooking!

1  Thank CiaraMarie01
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We eat here every time we visit Eureka Springs and love the food, the people and the place. I'm sad to say we had a poor experience here last week. We took some friends for a birthday meal and the food was drowned in cheese. The normally fresh tasting ingredients had been smothered. Four different meals and all of us had the same complaint. I hope it was just an off day and not something that will be repeated bcause this has been a seriously wonderful place to eat. My wife and I will be back, but our friends said they wouldn't.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

Super small eatery with huge taste. Every visit has been wonderful.

1  Thank ARScorpio
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I have been coming to Eureka for years and have never had the pleasure of eating at the Oasis. Luckily my daughter saw the sign and suggested it. I am not a huge Tex-Mex fan but I am know if it's from Olivia's. Great atmosphere and feels like a secret place so don't tell anyone about it so we can all keep it to ourselves.

1  Thank Night_Hawk2