“Love Gaskins Cabin” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse

Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Shell Knob, Missouri
“Love Gaskins Cabin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

We were disappointed when Jerry told us that he was going to sell out and go to California a few years ago, however, we have been so impressed with Bert and Lisa that our disappointment faded immediately. The service is always the very best and the chef is outstanding. Every thing that we have tasted has been wonderful. We love Gaskins Cabin. Mike and Diane Kraus

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Cedar Rapids, IA
“Great steak house”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2012

Very quaint atmosphere, excellent and attentive service, food is world class. Try the mushroom soup . . . best I've ever had!

Visited December 2011
Berryville
“EXCEPTIONAL DINING EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

We have been dining at Gaskins Cabin for several years. Since we live in Berryville, it is an easy trip to Holiday Island for such an enjoyable dining experience. The service is always excellent, with great attention to detail, friendliness, and professionalism. As for the food, we could rave on and on, and over the years we've tried just about everything on the menu. We've NEVER had a less-than wonderful meal. The "new owners" have been there about three years, and go out of their way to welcome return customers and first-time customers alike. The chef has been there about 10 years, and so the preparation is consistent and wonderful. The quality of the beef has gotten even better in the last couple of years due to the change in supplier initiated by the. It is always a joy to eat at Gaskins Cabin, whether for a special occasion, or just an evening out.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Wedding Reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

I was set with the ominous task of picking the perfect reception place for my nephew, and his fiancé's, wedding. After being given certain expectations and parameters for the dinner, I set out calling and investigating several locations. After looking into Gaskin's Cabins, I had found the perfect location! It was near the wedding site, but out far enough to have a beautiful setting. It could hold a large group of people comfortably all inside! (Several locations would have to have put half the guests outside when still chilly outside!) Rather than feeling separated, even though the tables were scattered among the various rooms, it had a very open feeling throughout. As you enter, you find yourself in a good sized room with a bar, perfect for wedding guests to get a drink, visit, and have the cake setup. The place is gorgeous with all the original woodwork from floor to ceiling! And last, but certainly not least, the food was excellent!!! We offered the guests the choice of the grilled salmon or a stuffed chicken over fettucine (red or white sauce). I personally had the salmon which was perhaps the best salmon I've ever had! I heard no complaints from any guest, just empty plates! Several people, including the bride, thanked me for choosing such a perfect place!! I was thrilled to have made her so happy! My thanks to owner Lisa McMahon who spent SOOO much time with me on the phone going over every little detail, making sure we covered all aspects, even right down to special dietary needs. She was incredible, very patient, and delivered an evening far beyond my expectations! Lisa, Bert, and the entire wait staff were outstanding, making sure that everything flowed smoothly and flawlessly. Everyone there could not have been happier with choosing Gaskins Cabin for the reception dinner. A beautiful location, beautiful building, roomy accommodations, fantastic food and wonderful people made Gaskins Cabin the absolutely perfect location for such a momentous occasion. I definitely recommend going here for anything from a nice dinner out to hosting an important event. Enjoy!!

Ottawa, Kansas, United States
“"One of a Kind"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

Just had dinner at Gaskins on 4/21/12, fabulous as always. Part of the reason to spend a few days at Eurka Springs is this restaurant. Their Prime rib is second to none as are the steaks and the Salmon. The atmosphere is part of the experience of this great restaurant that I believe you will enjoy.