All reviewswedding packagestress freecouple who runhot tubwedding picturesdebbieceremonyanniversarybouquet
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This place is the best value, hands down, for your wedding. My husband and I got married here eight years ago and were amazed at the package. You get to stay in the cottage, get the ceremony, pictures with copyright, flowers, and reception with cake all included. This place is run by a husband and wife team. She takes care of most of it and he's the photographer, who takes really good pictures. The cottage is really clean and you get a private hot tub. We decided to go back for our anniversary and it was still so nice. We got our pictures taken again because we got married here. We will go back for sure.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShandeeG
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We got married here 11 years ago and then last year renewed our vows on our 10th anniversary. We love this place, they have a few small cottages for the couples. The cottages a very well maintained, nicely furnished, and each one has a private hot tub.

You receive breakfast in the morning, delivered to your room. There is also a small chapel and gazebo for wedding ceremonies or renewing of your vows.

The couple that runs the place is very nice and friendly. He is also an excellent photographer for weddings.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brett G
Reviewed 9 April 2012

To all its a beautiful location, wonderful cottages and a great price . The photographer took amazing pictures. The owner was very pleasant and so sweet. I would recommend to any one.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Untrue110
Reviewed 31 December 2011

The rooms are nice and spotlessly clean, the service is amazing, the food was good, we had it brought to our door and everything was appropriately piping hot or icey cold and presented beautifully, the hottub was great (but over-chlorinated) the little back patio area where it is is cozy and private, I would highly recommend staying here and plan on staying there again!!!!

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Brandy R
Reviewed 19 May 2011

I was somewhat skeptical when we first reviewed the pictures of the rooms on the web site, but let me tell you....the accomodations were beyond my expectations. This has to be the cleanest and neatest little cottages I've seen in a long time. From the time of our arrival to our departure, Deb and Charlie were like family. My beautiful bride and I picked this location for our wedding, and we hit it just right. The service, pictures, video, and breakfast at our cabin every morning was perfect. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quiet romantic time, yet close enough for shopping and dinner. A1 service.

Room Tip: Book online or by phone...Deb is a hoot.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple