The Inn at Rose Hall Bed and Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Lookout Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 198
US$ 183
Edelweiss Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
The Lodge(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
1905 Basin Park Hotel(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 128
US$ 116
Travelocity
Regency Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
US$ 63
Wagner Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 62
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Brydan Suites(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
Orbitz.com
The Trails Inn(Eureka Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 62
Official Site
Country Mountain Inn(Eureka Springs)
Hotels.com
All reviewsgallery roomgrand tiffanyb bmexican eggsfreshly baked cookiesmy husband and iwonderful ladyromantic roombreakfast was deliciousother guestseach morningwedding cakehouse is beautifulyear anniversaryquiet areafantastic staywedding package
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2012

My husband and I and another couple recently spent three nights at the Inn at Rose Hall. Upon arrival, Rita had warm cookies waiting and the aroma was wonderful. It was our first time in Eureka Springs and Rita was helpful with directions--where to eat, what to visit and a bit of history. The walk to town is short, scenic and thoroughly enjoyable. The patio at the inn was perfect for a glass of wine and conversation before dinner. I found the bed linens and bath products to be quite luxurious. I really felt pampered. Our breakfasts were delicious. There was always juice, fresh fruit and a delicious egg casserole, crepes, breads-- something I would not take time to make at home, all beautifully presented. I cannot wait to go back.

Shirley

Room Tip: The rooms are all lovely and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShirleyKansasCity_MO
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Breakfast was wonderful, location was far enough away to be secluded but close enough to enjoy the short walk to downtown, bb was charming and the daily dessert treats delicious

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 31 March 2012

My husband and I spent the weekend at the Inn at Rose Hall again this spring. The Inn, as always, was immaculate, beautiful, and comfortable, and smelled of freshly baked cookies as we entered the front door, greeted by Rita. Eureka was especially beautiful, with tulips by the thousands, setting the streets on fire with color. The redbuds and both white and pink dogwoods were also stunning.
Breakfast was glorious! Fresh crepes filled with slightly sweet, slightly tangy cream cheese covered in fresh strawberries flanked by perfectly cooked, meaty bacon on Saturday, and on Sunday, fluffy egg and cheese casserole with sausage, wonderful little crisp but tender potatoes, scrumptious nut bread, juice cocktail, and coffee and tea. Zoie and Rita do a wonderful job and we can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Our favorite room is the Camelot. It is the smallest room but has an adorable balcony for sitting and sipping a drink while watching the birds and squirrels.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Wow. We just returned from the best weekend trip ever! Zoie and Rita were amazing. Our wedding ceremony was beautiful. The wedding cake was very yummy. The breakfast both mornings were unique and very tasty. Our room (the Gallery) was perfect. The bed was fluffy soft, the double shower was nice and the room was quiet. We will definitely return.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Shauna R
Reviewed 22 March 2012

My friend and I booked a room here on St. Patrick's Day weekend. We stayed in the Gallery Room and were totally blown away when we actually entered the room. The ceilings were vaulted and had beautiful stained glass windows. The room also featured a gas fireplace, two person jacuzzi tub, a two person shower, and the most comfortable bed EVER! There was a flat screen mounted to the wall and a DVD/VCR player. I would totally recommend this place to anyone. There are rules, but they make sense to me. I will go back the next time I am near enough to do so.

Room Tip: The Gallery Room is painted in warm colors and is VERY soothing and relaxing.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends