“Cleanest Rooms I have ever been in”
Review of Apple Blossom Inn

Apple Blossom Inn
Ranked #20 of 35 Hotels in Eureka Springs
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Cleanest Rooms I have ever been in”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We stayed here this past weekend. The rooms were spotless. They are the cleanest rooms I have ever seen. I wish the out side was kept as neat . Next trip I will bring some extra pillows. One flat pillow just wasnt enough. The bed was so so.Not very comfy but for the price it was expected. The jaccuzi was large and perfect after a day walking around Eureka Springs, The staff was super nice.
The deer and the squirrels outside feeding was so neat to see.
We will stay here again... just maybe not by the stairs - you hear everyone going up and down on it.

Room Tip: Try not to get a room by the stairs.... and bring extra pillows if you need more than 1 flat one.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank thepowellslc
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Any time we stay in Eureka Springs Ark, we always make our reservations for the Apple Blossom Inn. The rooms are very cleans and you can't beat the prices. We have stayed several times, and will be back many more times to comes

Room Tip: we always request the rooms on the back that face the woods. Very peaceful
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Travelingtucker
Lavaca, AR
Reviewed 15 November 2011

My husband and I stayed this past weekend at the Apple Blossom Inn and were impressed with the cleanliness of our room. The room we had was large, the bed was comfortable, and the price was right. The owners were friendly and also helpful with suggestions of places to eat. You can also buy discount tickets there for the shows in Eureka Springs. We attended the Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down and the Pine Mountain Jamboree during our stay and enjoyed both. The only negative thing at the Inn was no coffee pot in the room. They do have coffee in the office and a continental breakfast that opens at 8 AM, but if I wake at 6 or 7 I want a cup of coffee then. If we go back to Eureka Springs we will stay at the Apple Blossom Inn.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank CharCole10
Derby, Kansas
Reviewed 7 November 2011

My brother and a few close friends stayed at the Apple Blossom Inn on the weekend of Oct. 8th. A few friends of ours were scheduled to get married on this day. The weekend also happened to be Corvette weekend and all of eureka springs was packed with corvettes. When we pulled into the parking lot of the apple blossom inn we had no parking because of all the corvettes and people just partying in the parking lot. It was kind of crazy! I didn’t mind though because the corvette folks were great people. A few of them had come up and introduced themselves and being a gearhead myself we got to chatting about cars along with viewing some of the beautiful corvettes in the parking lot. Corvette weekend is kind of crazy because it's nothing but corvettes and people enjoying the day in a lawn chair on the side of the road watching corvettes drive by and drinking an ice cold beer. When we returned from the wedding at 2am there were still corvette folks partying it up in their hotel rooms!

We ended up getting a room in the back and for the most part it was well kept and gave us all the necessities – water, shower, toiletry, tv, towels, etc. Nothing super fancy, but it worked out great. The breakfast down at the front office was not 5 star, but it worked out considering the price per night. All of the inn’s and hotels in Eureka were booked up because of Corvette weekend, but luckily Apple Blossom Inn had a few rooms. I really enjoyed my stay here at the Apple Blossom Inn. The rates were reasonable and fair. The rooms were clean and contained all the necessities that you need to shower, clean up, rest, in order to do what you need to do. I had a great time In Eureka Springs as I explored the town and went on a few scenic drives. I know where I’ll be staying when I come back to Eureka Springs for more adventures!!!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank BobbyPhengvongsa
Hiawatha, Kansas
Reviewed 13 October 2011

My husband and I just returned from a 2 night stay in Eureka Springs, we where looking for a basic room that was clean and easy to get to. We found exactly what we where looking for at Apple Blossom Inn. The rooms where very large, clean, comfy, and quiet. This is probably the cleanest room I have ever stayed in the carpet, fixtures, and decorations where dated but looked brand new and everything was spotless. I loved walking out the door and being able to watch the deer very peaceful. The owners where both very friendly and accomadating. Overall a very good value. A bonus is the trolley being directly in front of the hotel, we did not use this service this time but will keep it in mide in the future. We will return. The jacuzzi tub being seperate from the shower was a big plus, it allowed for us to get ready for dinner and go out much quicker.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back, great view and very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple