“Good but very busy...”

Restaurant El Marselles Bar & Lounge
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 34
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Restaurant-pizzeria Bar & Lounge Restaurant Upstairs Panoramic View Mountain Specialities Good Atmosphere Staff English and french
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Nice food & good service but the wait was a little annoying as they never seemed to have enough staff to remember what you ordered etc.. always a few reminders needed. A really nice bar & restaurant but staff probably always seemed to be under pressure. Nice food..

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I loved the food. The staff were brilliant and so helpful. I had the octopus and the The sirloin steak it was cooked perfectly and the drinks were flowing. I had a bottle of win a little on the expensive side but I would complain as I enjoyed it. Three of us ate and we all said it was brilliant. I recommend this restaurant 100%. If you’re their give it a go you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Ate here once during our stay honestly not that great. The food was expensive for what it was it was and the waiter service was terrible I rarely complain about waiting staff but in her they are the rudest of the rude. Rushed us through the meal, took them 20 minutes to bring the card machine after getting the bill and generally unfriendly with the customers around us as well. There are far better places to go.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Visited late night and in afternoon, friendly staff, food was good, slightly higher priced that other bars

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We love this place- visited every night of our short holiday.
The food is really good- especially the pizza and burgers.
The cocktails are delicious.
All the staff are super friendly and welcoming. Special thanks to Dan -the funniest PR & Alex the gorgeous barman!!
You and the team made our holiday extra special.
I look forward to returning next time I’m in Andorra :)
Rachel & Emma x