Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 83
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
Priceline
eDreamsUS$ 95
Booking.comUS$ 95
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

While the drive up the mountain to this hotel was one of the bumpiest I’ve ever experienced, it was definitely worth it. The hotel is beautiful, both on the inside and the views from it. We woke up early in the morning to watch the sunrise and it was clear enough to see the Himalayas from. It quickly covered up with clouds but I’d imagine that they would be permanently visible during a season other than during the monsoons. The one caveat of our stay was the lack of wheelchair accessible areas and rooms. This was extremely difficult for my family members that were unable to climb stairs. In addition, the food was barely edible. While the hotel was absolutely beautiful, the absence of elevators was a tremendous issue.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2019

We arrived at The Fort Resort on a foggy evening coming from Kathmandu. The point was to see the the sunset, but this cozy hotel, located on a divine spot of landscape, inside a thick forest, beautiful, evolving, with friendly staff, comfortable and inviting rooms, surrounded by beautiful gardens, soon made us forget about the sunset. The dinner was divine with fresh local food. An arrangement were made with the staff for the next morning. Being a clear morning, they will wake us up for the sunrise over Himalayas. But that was not the case and we really didn't mind. Stayed enjoying the marvelous breakfast and environment. We really loved being there without sun, because all the scenery became misty and mystic. Adorable.

Room tip: All rooms are quiet, comfortable and well decorated
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ines J
Reviewed 21 June 2019

We travelled to Nagarkot for two days to get away from Kathmandu for a little bit. We were so happy we chose this hotel, it is very quiet, the service is amazing, and the views are just breathtaking.

The food is excellent - everything on the menu is locally sourced and organic, so you can be sure you are eating some high quality food. Not only that, once you order the food keeps coming! You won't leave hungry, let me tell you that.

The rooms are so spacious, and the shared balcony offers amazing Himalaya views. Make sure you get up for sunrise!

Also, this hotel is very close to the start of Panoramic Trail and Nature Walk!

Thank you so much for the amazing service, my Mom and I felt like queens!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2019

We stayed here on the recommendation of a friend who knew the owner, so were prepared to be underwhelmed. HOWEVER this really is the most amazing place. When the sky is clear (very early in the morning is best) the views of the Himalaya are spectacular. The grounds and terraces are high in the trees and beautifully designed to provide private spaces. The rooms are lovely and everything worked (a month in Nepal, this was the only bathroom that didn't have a leak!). Some wonderful hiking from the hotel and only a short walk into Nagarkot where local buses are easy to pick up (but keep your eyes shut if you are of a nervous disposition!). The staff were friendly, helpful but not overbearing. Food is wonderful. In short there is nothing not to like. Hugely recommended.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2019 via mobile

Having visited a number of resorts in Nagarkot, I was assured that I have seen them all. I was wrong.
This place exceeded my expectations. I had a very confortable stay, food (buffet) was delicious and they had huge varities of dishes available.

Date of stay: May 2019