Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$ 10
Hotels.comUS$ 10
Booking.comUS$ 10
Agoda.comUS$ 10
TravelocityUS$ 10
CheapTicketsUS$ 10
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2019 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for two nights and were so happy when we arrived; it was exactly the escape from KTM we were hoping and more! The place has so much character and is very special, rather than just somewhere you are residing when you are on holiday. We really felt at home and the staff were so lovely, friendly and great to get to know briefly! Thanks so much for the great stay!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2019

Hotel at the End of The Universe sure is a special place. It’s absolutely magical up here in Nagarkot at the End of the Universe. The views are gorgeous, and I can’t believe the Mahankal Temple is seriously right behind the hotel. Just like 5 meters away. The accommodation is also wonderful, truly unique and special while being seriously comfortable. The beds are huge, the pillows are soft, and the sheets are pristinely clean! They also provide towels, toilet paper, and soap - bonus! The water is super hot too, and the wifi at the restaurant is mega fast. I can’t believe how good the wifi is! Also, speaking of the restaurant. The menu is huge and the food is delicious. Very vegan and vegetarian friendly! Here at the Hotel at the End of the Universe, I laid for hours outside reading books, sat productively at a restaurant table and worked, and went for lovely hikes just right down the hotel’s steps. You’ll feel so peaceful here! I can’t recommend this place enough!!!!

Room tip: Each room has something super charming about it. And most rooms offer views of the mountains!
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2019 via mobile

Wow !! What a wonderfully peaceful retreat from Kathmandu. Spectacular views, good food (try the fruit muesli with yoghurt and honey, best range of fruit in Nepal) and friendly staff. Stay for a couple of days and relax on top of the mountain.
Great place

Reviewed 9 April 2019 via mobile

the "universe" was the best decision i had when i got to Nagrakot.
the place is realy clean, amaizing view
the food is delicious and the most important, the ambiance.
the host Oasis, is a super colorfull character with good hart, and also the whole staff
made me fill comftarble in a way i couldnt imagine.
for budget travelers u can get a wood tent in a comftarble price and the prices for the nicer rooms are also really fair.
couples, lonely travelers and groups will find this place a tailor made place with lot of areas and places to hangout.

I arrived alone, with my motorcycle and planned to be at the hostel for 1 night but after the first night i couldn't leave,
finally stayed there for 2 nights and i'm sure that i will be back!
there is a reason I saw 2 people that was there for the second time...

Reviewed 4 April 2019 via mobile

A stayed in one of the tent huts. Very comfortable and detached :) I slept really well as so snuggly and warm under the two duvets provided. The staff are all friendly & really welcoming. I chatted with lots of interesting people on my visit & jammed at night with drums which was cool too!
It’s very peaceful, the views stunning, great base for beautiful hikes. Very good home cooked food!!