All reviews coffee maker comfortable bed king room small town dog sidewalk tile tax pet refrigerator door tv motel
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We stayed at this hotel, in a king room, on our way to and from Eureka Springs, AR. We are used to staying in 5* places, but just wanted a clean, comfortable, quite, economical, safe, place to spend one night. The front desk is cordial and business like. Window unit for air and heat. Microwave, small refrigerator, coffee pot, desk and 2 chairs, luggage rack. Rooms were small and had limited movement due to furnishings. This is obviously an old motel, but is kept up. I'd booked online, following the advise of other reviewers on this site. It was right on with their reviews. It is conveniently located on the major highways going both the N/S route or the E/W route. I checked out the hotels in Buffalo Run, and we would have paid $30 to $60 more for a similar room, and they were all booked. Only the lower rated hotels were available there. One thing really bothered me about our rooms. The sinks in both the rooms we stayed in had no strainer. You could loose something in there. Also, there was no stoppers for the bathtubs. The second night, we were put in a handicap room even though we aren't handicapped, and didn't request one. A person in a wheel chair could not function in the small room. The chair wouldn't fit through the bathroom door. The only thing provided was a hand bar on the bathtub, and a handicap marked parking space. Due to previous experiences, I couldn't rate it higher than a 3. But, if you don't want to spend a lot of money, and get value for your $, book here.

Room Tip: convenient and safe parking, great route access, clean, economical, friendly staff
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Stopped here late at night without a reservation and was met at the door with a smile. I was nervous when the room was only $50 and that included tax however the room was very clean and way better than I expected. It was small but being clean is so much more important to me. Very well done for a small town.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Traveling with a group for work, we all agreed that although the outside appearance is from the mid-1900s, our rooms had been updated and were clean, and the beds were good. The rooms did have a blow dryer, and a fair TV. This is a one-story basic motel in good condition, and a good value.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Had room 7, just down from the office a ways. Freshly painted, clean as any you'd want, and a comfortable bed. The reviews at TA led us here, and we were not disappointed. If in doubt because it's very economical...just pull in and stay.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Jack K
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed overnight and we are very happy! The bed was so comfortable. The room was very clean. We were able to have our 40# dog, despite tripadvisors listing as not pet friendly. Conveniently located near stores, restaurants, gas. I love that the a/c unit is on the wall opposite the window so that it's not blowing up the curtains all night or blowing directly on me.
Thanks to the kind management for having us.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple