“Excellent BBQ in Crossett”
Review of Golden Buckle BBQ

Golden Buckle BBQ
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Crossett
Reviewed 9 August 2016

When arriving in Crossett I noticed there was a new place to eat in town. Decided to give it a try with some business associates for dinner. We were not disappointed.

The place is very neat and clean and appears family run. The menu is standard BBQ fare with no real surprises. I tried their baked potato loaded with chopped brisket. This dish can easily serve two or just one if you are very hungry. My associates all commented that their plates were great also.

Overall the experience was great and would not hesitate to go there again.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I visit Crossett for work and believe I have eaten everywhere in town and the Golden Buckle is in my top 2.

The place is very neat and clean with a large menu of brisket, ribs, pulled pork, sandwiches, and a large variety of sides. It obviously is a family run establishment and everyone seems to be hard at it. A very friendly atmosphere and great place to visit.

My favorite is the Big Spud which is a large baked potato covered with chopped BBQ brisket, cheese, BBQ sauce, and jalapenos. This is a huge dish and can easily feed two or one very hungry person. The ingredients really work well together.

The Golden Buckle is my go to place for BBQ in Crossett.

I definitely will be back!!!
27J