“Friendly atmosphere.”
Review of Las Palmas IV

Las Palmas IV
Ranked #90 of 246 Restaurants in Conway
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Always a friendly atmosphere. Food is good and service is typically very quick. Restaurant is clean.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I wasted $25 today. My nachos had soggy chips as they absorbed all of what I’m guessing would have been cheese sauce since no cheese sauce could be found. My taquitos were also soggy on the part where they touched the plate.
The chips were stale and tasted of old oil.
The salsa was ok.
I’m very upset about wasting my lunch date and my money... worst lunch ever!!!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Decent Mexican food outside of Texas. I had a cheese enchilada and beef enchilada with rice and beans. I actually thought the cheese enchilada was outstanding with the white cheese sauce on top. I liked that everyone had their own salsa bowl!

Great service and staff. Prices seem reasonable and crowd was mostly families.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

When going dining on a Friday night if the place is not busy stay away & that is what my friends & I should of done. The music was loud & the food was awful. The three of us ordered different meals but all were bland & lukewarm. Most of the waiters spoke very broken English. I will say the restrooms were clean, nice decor, & the beer was nice & cold. Some of my friends from Bestbuy told me they had lunch there many times & it was always good. Maybe in the future I will try it, but for now Conway has much better Mexican restaurants then Las Palmas.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I really enjoy eating here, as does my family. I have been here alone, with my husband and with my husband and one of my children with their entire family. We have been there during lunch and dinner. They have a great dish that comes in a black cooking bowl. The dish is pictured and has shrimp, steak, chicken and sausage! Yum! So good! I get this and a to go box. I put all of the sides and wraps in the box! The meats and spices are so good and filling! They have mixed drinks and desserts. I am usually too full for dessert! The service is good and the people are friendly!