“Mmmmm... good!”
Review of Burritas

Burritas
Ranked #62 of 250 Restaurants in Conway
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 11
Description: Burritas is a Fast Casual, Build Your Own Burrito and Taco restaurant. We make your "Crazy Good Burritos", Tacos, Taco Salads, Nachos, and Quesadillas right in front of you while you tell us what to put on it.
Reviewed 16 February 2018

This is a "custom build" burrito shop! We first ate at a place like this in Vegas 20 years ago... and this is just as good as Vegas was!

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I'm not really a food trailer person when it comes to eating, but they are becoming more and more popular. Seeing that this spot seemed to have customers most of the time when I drive by, I thought I'd try it. I got a vegetarian burrito (tasty mushrooms in place of meat), with about 2/3 of the available goodies from the list. (Visit their web page to see what's available.) It was really good! I do think the price is a little high - for $8 (no drink) I can do a sit-down lunch with silverware in a restaurant. I'm going to sign up for their emails and start to check out the deals in hopes of getting a coupon. They do have the punch card, but I'm not the kind of person who keeps up with those either.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Love this place! The food is fresh and you can taste it. My fav is the burrito bowl, I can get 2meals out of it. This is a permanent food truck with seating outside. Check out their website as they have daily specials during the week.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

This place is the best Mexican in Conway! Quick, easy, nice seating area and close to Hendrix/harkrider. Great spot for a date or meal with friends.

1  Thank Lane S
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Visited many times now and the place is awesome. I have the number in my phone and do pick-up... Nice and easy!

Pulled pork tacos are wonderful and they have this creamy spicy chipotle sauce... Yummy! Price is great and everything I've had is wonderful. We live nearby and tell everyone about this place... Run fast... Go!!!

2  Thank FlyMom10

Been to Burritas? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK