“Fast food....not so fast”
Review of Taco Bueno

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bueno
Ranked #144 of 250 Restaurants in Conway
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Food is no better than other fast food restaurants but much slower service. After I paid, I watched my order appear on another screen with a timer. 14 minutes and 32 seconds later I received my 5 tacos and fajita platter. My previous trip I had tge same result....way too slow. I will not be back to this location.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and fairly helpful. The food was average or slightly above. Would like to order in and try some different items. This visit was average!!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

It is rare that you find a fast-food establishment outside of Chick-Fil-A that has excellent customer service, but Taco Bueno is that exception. We stopped in for lunch on our way to Fayetteville and both my wife and i were blown away by the quality of service we received. All employees were friendly and seemed to take pride in their jobs. Food was very good, and restaurant was clean. They were busy but no one had to wait more than a couple of minutes for their food. This includes the family of 7 that ordered ahead of us. Hats off to the staff. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Compared to other local taco chains, I like the Bueno tacos better. The staff is more consistent and friendly and the food is good for fast food Mexican.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Service and staff were very friendly and restaurant was clean including bathrooms. Don't waste your time or money on this food though. Tasteless and was as good as school cafeteria food. Fajita Chicken meat was like Tyson ready chicken pieces you can get at any grocery store, not fresh cooked to order. Will not be back.

Been to Taco Bueno? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK