“Delish!”

Add it.
Mexico Chiquito
Ranked #164 of 255 Restaurants in Conway
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Always good. Best dip around. Love the guacamole salad! Been a fan since early days in No. Little Rock, Protho Junction

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I recently got the chicken fajitas and the meat and beans were fine but the rice and pico didn't smell appetizing at all. I threw that part in the trash. I normally love any Mexican food but this really turned me off and I probably won't be back. I will say it was a ton of food but not food I really wanted to eat.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

This is some of the best Mexican food I've had. I don't come here much but it is very good every single time. The food is great and so is the service.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Close to the hotel I stayed at, was looking for a quick, convenient bite. wasn't expecting much. Ended up being delicious! Will eat here again next time I am in Conway.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I've been eating at Mexico Chiquito since 1967, almost 50 years! Not at this location - Protho Junction in North Little Rock was the first time and for several years. Best cheese dip and punch ever! I need my fix at least one a week.

Date of visit: June 2016